Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
I kinda agree. Side skirt would do the same. But hard to get skirt that goes with the SE right? So far I only heard rumors that the AE92 skirt can PnP into SE. Not very sure, rumors only :biggrin:
actually skirts are available everywhere. it's not that hard to find the skirt if we rajin surf the net :biggrin: and yes, AE92 skirts can PnP into SE...or might need very little mods
the thing is, cost that comes with skirts is way more expensive than mudflaps. equipping the skirts will result to repainting job, while mudflaps won't need me to do any repainting. of course I'm gonna repaint my ride, but...considering the extra costs...made me think more than 100 times :hmmmm:

Last edited:

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
actually skirts are available everywhere. it's not that hard to find the skirt if we rajin surf the net :biggrin: and yes, AE92 skirts can PnP into SE...or might need very little mods
the thing is, cost that comes with skirts is way more expensive than mudflaps. equipping the skirts will result to repainting job, while mudflaps won't need me to do any repainting. of course I'm gonna repaint my ride, but...considering the extra costs...made me think more than 100 times :hmmmm:
Good point. I lost my front mud flaps too...Hopefully my workshop can help me find. But he keeps recommending me a side skirt. Where to get the money la? :(

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
there's a lot of Mud flaps in accessory shops..

it's universal.. any car can fit..

juz go to ur nearest accessory shops

Gudluck :burnout:

juz want to add.. my rear mudflap gone already.. so, currently using Evo3 on a Toyota Levin AE101.. hehe.. rojak also can..

Last edited:

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
heheh acct ae92 skirting not so pnp to SE..coz its came from 2doors model...
u need to cut the rear part (ae92 skirt got 2 parts..front n rear) like triangle to fit the rear doors...not so hard to do coz million done tat ..inc LE...
wanna add some...anything on ur car..is depend on ur style n of course ur pocket too...
some wanna have JDM looks, Gt looks..some said stock is ok.....etc..
but preety much SE owner tat i saw n met they used JDM looks as a trade mark...
so ask ur self...beside...b13 side skirt oso very match to SE/LE :proud:
up to u guys....

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

there's a lot of Mud flaps in accessory shops..

it's universal.. any car can fit..

juz go to ur nearest accessory shops

Gudluck :burnout:

juz want to add.. my rear mudflap gone already.. so, currently using Evo3 on a Toyota Levin AE101.. hehe.. rojak also can..
mivec CK rear lips oso quite OK wif seg nor ori levin cars.....im selling few unit mivec CK lips to SEG owner.....:proud: and they satisfied as wanna look for orig OEm rear lips kinda hard and xpensive...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I kinda agree. Side skirt would do the same. But hard to get skirt that goes with the SE right? So far I only heard rumors that the AE92 skirt can PnP into SE. Not very sure, rumors only :biggrin:
if u r looking to other brand than toyota itself...can try b13 side skirt..it is nice too...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

jatuh like when im driving, my gear will drop on the road and i'll get a shock when i see it in my rear view mirror! hehehe juz kidding bro.. :biggrin:
the problem is when im cruising on 5th, if i release throttle suddenly he gear will drop to neutral..
a mech says its the synchro, another mech says it can be repaired without bringing down the g/box..
im just wondering whats the cause and cost of it..

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

it might be your flywheel or pressure plate..
i thinks ur problem came from ur final drive...if clutch problem like sudah abis ..its hard to shift gear or like slip..(correct me if wrong as im oso still learning)
and yes if pro mech, they can change it w/o bring down ur gbox...but if u can get the part laa...normally if dis prob happen...better change to other gbox laa...coz less chop shop selling dis part...wat ever it is...double check wif pro mech...heheh

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
heheh acct ae92 skirting not so pnp to SE..coz its came from 2doors model...
u need to cut the rear part (ae92 skirt got 2 parts..front n rear) like triangle to fit the rear doors...not so hard to do coz million done tat ..inc LE...
wanna add some...anything on ur car..is depend on ur style n of course ur pocket too...
some wanna have JDM looks, Gt looks..some said stock is ok.....etc..
but preety much SE owner tat i saw n met they used JDM looks as a trade mark...
so ask ur self...beside...b13 side skirt oso very match to SE/LE :proud:
up to u guys....

of course that potong-potong stuff can be done. hehe.
as for b13 side skirts, I agree with you that they can be fitted nicely to SE/LE. one thing, b13 side skirts are equally hard-to-find item. no easier than ae92 side skirts. well, keep on searching I guess. persistence will be rewarded...:biggrin:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
my gearbox is also having problem now...
very difficult to engage to 3rd gear during cruising.
if i m speeding...can engage...
may i know if this is gearbox prob or just time to change clutch? :adore:

plus....anyone encounter if the steering feels a bit heavy to turn to the right.
is this a symptom or is it just my feeling only coz now rarely drive this car...

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
few of it....others can try search at google....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

my gearbox is also having problem now...
very difficult to engage to 3rd gear during cruising.
if i m speeding...can engage...
may i know if this is gearbox prob or just time to change clutch? :adore:

plus....anyone encounter if the steering feels a bit heavy to turn to the right.
is this a symptom or is it just my feeling only coz now rarely drive this car...
before bring down ur gbox..try check ur gearbox pump.....hehehe

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
ask a few of my friends and they suggest to adjust the clucth and do bleeding first..
might as well try dat.
but alot in my car has been modded by my bro...coz i already left this car at my hometown coz alot of hassle to renew the roadtax...

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
ask a few of my friends and they suggest to adjust the clucth and do bleeding first..
might as well try dat.
but alot in my car has been modded by my bro...coz i already left this car at my hometown coz alot of hassle to renew the roadtax...
bro..u pakai charger ae92 or 101??
i got 1 ae101 gbox 4agze wanna sell...cheap2..heheheh

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
last time i wanted to change to supercharger but now the silvertop is in the engine bay... :burnout:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
mine std gearbox lol...no lsd one...hahaha!
er...btw how much is the lsd gearbox nowadays?

can fit ar to my toyota??

im noobie lol...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
pres. nnik!!!...

when ler to TT.... come lerr wee do...so long no SE TT lerr....

lets do in USJ/.... hahahahaah