Choosing between Myvi SE and Neo CPS...

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
If you're buying your first brand new car, get the Myvi. No point to buy a hot hatch that only have handling with a so-so CPS power plant. (Sorry, I dont believe in proton or their factory tuned engines)

If you're talking about real driving sheer fun, I'd suggest you buy a 2nd power tuned car.

What you are gonna spend for MYVI is around RM45k......U get a very good practical and easy to drive car.

For RM30k also u can buy a modified-tuned car (which is better NEO CPS anytime)

my 0.1 cents :)

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
MyVi - girly car
Neo - guys car

depends which gender you are

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
u buy a 2nd tuned modified car
u have to prepare to pay more maintenance for it
:driver:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
I think the comparison should be MYVI and Saga BLM...1.3 against 1.3, both four doors. But then, MYVI wins hands down...

hamham2020

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey i got an asnwer.

Satria neo- piece of junk malaysian made crap.

Where u can only use for about a year and then u will have all sorst of problems and will spendt half of the money u used to repair the car.

Myvi se - piece of perodua shit .

Its becoming an epidemic ontheroad.

Its basically an empty piece of sardin can!!!

Try and test drive it!

Try knocking the doors!

Its basically empty!

And now, since the production rate is going higher, perodua decided to cut some important materials and not put in the car because they want to speed up production rate while lowering peoples lives on the road!!

So good luck!

Id say better just pay the downpayment for a 2nd hand japanese car and u wont regret~!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Hey i got an asnwer.

Satria neo- piece of junk malaysian made crap.

Where u can only use for about a year and then u will have all sorst of problems and will spendt half of the money u used to repair the car.

Myvi se - piece of perodua shit .

Its becoming an epidemic ontheroad.

Its basically an empty piece of sardin can!!!

Try and test drive it!

Try knocking the doors!

Its basically empty!

And now, since the production rate is going higher, perodua decided to cut some important materials and not put in the car because they want to speed up production rate while lowering peoples lives on the road!!

So good luck!

Id say better just pay the downpayment for a 2nd hand japanese car and u wont regret~!
bro...u really got problem with proton and perodua car...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
bro...u really got problem with proton and perodua car...
Don't car bout that fella lar, that fella's head had gone wrong. Started a thread craping bout MYVi now putting rubbish on other ppl's thread. He think as if he can bloody every while get himself imports. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Hello all...

I'm in the market for a new car and my budget is 50K to 60K category. Actually I have decided on the new Myvi SE but after reading newspaper today about Neo CPS, I somehow started to fall in love with this car (Neo CPS).

My current car is 96' Satria 1.6(M) and I was a petrolhead last time but before deciding on Myvi SE, I have educate myself that I need a practical, good FC, and best for value car. But its all change when I read about this Neo CPS and I feel like my "petrolheaded heart" has rise. I also understand the fast depreciation value of 2 doors hatch and of course, Proton. On the other hand, despite of Myvi being the practical, good FC car and all, I still thinks that Myvi is seriously overpriced car and still people buy it like everyday!

Please help me to choose between these 2 cars and just FYI, i am planning to get married next year but I dont see having a 2drs car is a problem here. My sister have a Kelisa and she already got 2 kids.

Help me out please!!!
Bro, i think u should get a Myvi instead of Satria Neo CPS as the other thread they are talking about Neo CPS. They have some mechanical prob with CPS kick in. For Myvi as u said its overpriced actually the parts they fitted in is actually Denso and Daihatsu parts on the other hand proton's part are locally made so the choice is yours. I've wanting of getting a Neo CPS too but there's plenty of dissatisfaction on the mechanical parts so i'd rather transplant my current car to a power engine.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Erm... i tried myvi 1.0, power is really good for a 1000cc car not to mention 1.3... furthermore the stability and comfort is not too bad, indeed there are too many on road but who cares as long as it's a nice car? Satria neo looked superb especially with bodykit on... but you plan to use it daily to work or once a week?

As for those looking down on malaysian made vehicle, we all knew the defect but cock talking definitely not going to help... you either join them and make them better or dun buy their car as silent protest... If i'm not mistaken, you also made in malaysia right?? LOL

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
i also booked neo cps 1month before get married..no problem at all pon..the best thing is. not many ppl want to seat in my car..hehe..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
myvi 1.0 is totally under power bro..beter get viva if wan 1.0

Erm... i tried myvi 1.0, power is really good for a 1000cc car not to mention 1.3... furthermore the stability and comfort is not too bad, indeed there are too many on road but who cares as long as it's a nice car? Satria neo looked superb especially with bodykit on... but you plan to use it daily to work or once a week?

As for those looking down on malaysian made vehicle, we all knew the defect but cock talking definitely not going to help... you either join them and make them better or dun buy their car as silent protest... If i'm not mistaken, you also made in malaysia right?? LOL
2 door car is great for 2 person..but if u got baby, susah lo....

i also booked neo cps 1month before get married..no problem at all pon..the best thing is. not many ppl want to seat in my car..hehe..

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
u should consider the room space bro. neo is not suitable for somebody tall (if you want to tackle supermodel as your girlfriend). :biggrin:

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
no worry..got 3 babies also can fit in satria..important thing is..stay young!hehe..

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Practicality.. Myvi SE.. It is a nice car... good bodyworks design n comfy interiors.. adequate power.. but not as fuel efficient as the vios,city n jazz models.. n the price would be a bit pricey for what it offers...

For Neo CPS...
i cant vouch for that.. if you really are a petrol head.. you should know the Prime marques of performance in the Proton family.. should be the C99 series with 4G93NA engines.. from wira 1.8SE,Putra, GTI n GTi R3 for stock OEM condition... n they r not cheap when they r introduced in the market.. lots of potential.. best chasis n engine power... and they are EQUPPED WITH RECAROS... to date everything else come after that to rekindle those n replace those models r merely a joke...

also.. if you r playing NA n join with other car enthusiast with other make n models n NOT LIMITED TO PROTON ONLY.. you will notice there are better older cars than the NEO CPS... but... the bad part is... its not a new car... NEO CPS is a nice n good car when you dont compare it with anything else.. but my advise try out those B-series.. those 4G9X Series.. n those 4AG models.. They r older cars.. but hv way better potential...

im not saying your choices r bad though.. but at least give a taught in stead of believing brochures n reviews..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Practicality.. Myvi SE.. It is a nice car... good bodyworks design n comfy interiors.. adequate power.. but not as fuel efficient as the vios,city n jazz models.. n the price would be a bit pricey for what it offers...

For Neo CPS...
i cant vouch for that.. if you really are a petrol head.. you should know the Prime marques of performance in the Proton family.. should be the C99 series with 4G93NA engines.. from wira 1.8SE,Putra, GTI n GTi R3 for stock OEM condition... n they r not cheap when they r introduced in the market.. lots of potential.. best chasis n engine power... and they are EQUPPED WITH RECAROS... to date everything else come after that to rekindle those n replace those models r merely a joke...

also.. if you r playing NA n join with other car enthusiast with other make n models n NOT LIMITED TO PROTON ONLY.. you will notice there are better older cars than the NEO CPS... but... the bad part is... its not a new car... NEO CPS is a nice n good car when you dont compare it with anything else.. but my advise try out those B-series.. those 4G9X Series.. n those 4AG models.. They r older cars.. but hv way better potential...

im not saying your choices r bad though.. but at least give a taught in stead of believing brochures n reviews..

+1 :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, my car 's CD Player the front cover (Display, Control; Can plug out tht one) has been stolen, now only left the back unit (Fix one). Can buy the cover only? or i must replace whole unit?

Need answer urgent. Thanks everyone.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience