need some help with choosing cars

achap

Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
hi guys,
I just join this group. :) need some help. for a start i'm interested in searching a honda integra type R, weel hard to find i guess. recently i was offered a honda accord type R where the owner change to a euro r engine for RM108000 of the year 1997(car) and 2000(engine). i don't know much about cars, so is it worth the price (what are the market value)or should i continue searching for an integra.
thanx...

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
if i not mistake,the euro r got 2 type..CL1 which is 2.0 got 220hp,another type is CL7 which is 2.2 also 220hp

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Not bad la the price given.. Saw a converted EuroR based on the CF4 body goin around 120++

achap

Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
okay

well, i think it should be a CL1 type. i'm just curious of any problem that might occur if u change an engine...another thing, what is the extra thing about this euro R? how does it differs with normal type R?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros...

Yesterday I've swapped my rims to waja first edition rims.....after balancing and alignment and also adding a spacer for the rear wheel because it seem the offset is to inside kena absober.....so after that when i drive....nice but once i apply brake...i can feel vibration from the brake......why ar?? is it the rear spacer make it like that ar...previously....using 8holes rims also no problem like that and with spacer at the front summore....sigh....anyone installed waja rims...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience