something wrong with the server hosting zth??

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
guys,for the past few days i've been experiencing accessing some pages of the forums,ok its like if i go into the advertisement section,click on engine and performance,the 1st page will load up ok,then if i were to proceed to the next page,then i'll get a error msg saying tht this XML page cannot be displayed bla bla bla.....every single timei try also like tht wor....is it juz me or others out there experiencing the same thing?

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i haf experienced this one too on IE last time.. but somehow I can access ZTH using IE now.. before that I was accessing ZTH using FireFox... :)

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Busy server

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah you do get that sometimes. Might be the excess load that the servers has to deal with sometimes. You guys might want to bring this topic to the enquiries section though. This isn't the place.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Today TC Euro Cars (TCEC) previewed Renault’s flagship SUV, the Renault Koleos for the first time in Malaysia.

The all-new Renault Koleos will be launched in stages, in more than 80 countries around the world. The good news is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience