Something at Federal Highway this morning

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I wonder anyone saw this.

It was about 10.45am this morning, at Federal Highway passed Mid Valley.

Traffic moving slow and I was on fast lane. Suddenly this black colour Perdana went into my lane aggressively and with his middle finger in the air. Then he back on to middle lane, stopped the car, then jumped on the the roof and raised both his hand facing the coming traffic. :adore:

I kept on moving and not managed to snap a photo.

Anyone spotted this? I wonder what happened after this. :stupid:

Thank you :biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i think he suddenly become SOT PLUG then wanna become transformer, so he is standing there waving at on coming traffic to hit him...then masuk hospital, cum out then become transformer part 3

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
huh~~
i lost my friend yesterday at federal highway~sigh~~

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
federal highway very prone to accident.....especially after rains or during drizzling time...very slippery...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I wonder anyone saw this.

It was about 10.45am this morning, at Federal Highway passed Mid Valley.

Traffic moving slow and I was on fast lane. Suddenly this black colour Perdana went into my lane aggressively and with his middle finger in the air. Then he back on to middle lane, stopped the car, then jumped on the the roof and raised both his hand facing the coming traffic. :adore:

I kept on moving and not managed to snap a photo.

Anyone spotted this? I wonder what happened after this. :stupid:

Thank you :biggrin:

Could be due to the political crises in Perak .... :idea:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I think he finally got fed up with the traffic jam's along the federal and his mind snapped and went crazy :rofl:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lol "raised both his hand facing the coming traffic" , position of surrender or pointed those fingers ?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha~~people these days. This remind me of a scene that happen in the middle of Shibuya subway station. I was sitting at a bench near the station and an old man in his 50s suddenly just strip down his pants and start harassing female passerby. I almost spilled my coffee over my pants when I saw it. Then people started screaming and the 2 policemen run over to apprehend him..Hahaha. It was funny and quite shocking too. I just look over to the girl beside me and can't stop laughing together...Hahahaha. What is these people thinking...:confused:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
stress la bro..economy downturn these days drive ppl carzy...just assume this guys being terminate by the bos in early morning...depression getting high..:driver:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
aih federal always got stupid f**kers...yesterday only got sum idiot tiong me n cut in front of my caar whilst i following a car in front....i tiong bk n follow him all the way to cheras...knn...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
As a tribute to that cool guy as mentioned by Edward Chew, I give him this smiley.

:thefinger: ... EdwardChew, did the guy looked like this? :thefinger:

HAHAAHA

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
I would like to know what is the different between both Japanese Maker engine oil.
- Which one provide more respone to my engine?
- What happen if I change my engine oil every 10,000km?
- Which maker engine oil provide more protection to my car?

Need all members advise and suggestion, I'm deciding to choose the engine which give me more protection and more respone. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience