Carburetor Section

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
hahaha.... unker fred and and walker "maheguru" hahaha... anyone know how to tune the weber inside out or outside in ?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
the problem is who going to tune for me... :biggrin:

one more question. does weber make harm to engine?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
i saw your thread earlier ago :biggrin: i tot you only tune OEM proton carb... kekekeke... :adore: for unker fred :adore:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
yerp...unker fed is the carb super si-fu ma..hahaha!
any carb he can tune...
but i tink u must come to kepong TT lor...hehehe!

Last edited:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
uncle fred can help me tune my carb eh? where he stay?:adore:

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
dear Fs strader,
my carb DCNF 36.. When starting up early in the morning.. Really hard to start.. Start di then it dies off. After several starts and cranks only can start.. Another alternative to this would be if i press the throttle when i crank the engine ,then it can start but with very low RPM. Jerking.. But after a while RPM is back to normal..

What is the problem????? can u help me please??:confused: Could it be the tuning?? if yes.. then i would wanna look for u di..

kite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2006
Pontian
thanks sifu fstrader.:adore:
But how to solve the problem? can it be solved if i change to new carb? or like some people say, we can change to proton megavalve carb? what type of carb is it? is it comes from wira or iswara?

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
all the maheguru... now using weber DCNF, but having problem jerking every time floor. the whole car jerking then only the power come, can anyone tell me what is the problem?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i saw your thread earlier ago :biggrin: i tot you only tune OEM proton carb... kekekeke... :adore: for unker fred :adore:
weber also ok one laa :idea::sleep:

unker fred mahaguru carbs mah.... weber or standard carbs all sapu...:adore:
sifoo walker better then me lor...he very high level mahaguru diii, anything weber can ask him :adore:

yerp...unker fed is the carb super si-fu ma..hahaha!
any carb he can tune...
but i tink u must come to kepong TT lor...hehehe!
no nid laa, just bring ur butt to kepong :proud:

uncle fred can help me tune my carb eh? where he stay?:adore:
kepong maa :driver:

dear Fs strader,
my carb DCNF 36.. When starting up early in the morning.. Really hard to start.. Start di then it dies off. After several starts and cranks only can start.. Another alternative to this would be if i press the throttle when i crank the engine ,then it can start but with very low RPM. Jerking.. But after a while RPM is back to normal..

What is the problem????? can u help me please??:confused: Could it be the tuning?? if yes.. then i would wanna look for u di..
ur jetting sizes, cleaning and tuning need to be done, my ex dcnf also gives me that kinda problems b4.

thanks sifu fstrader.:adore:
But how to solve the problem? can it be solved if i change to new carb? or like some people say, we can change to proton megavalve carb? what type of carb is it? is it comes from wira or iswara?
changed to new carb wont solve all your problems cos it will still be coming back.

all the maheguru... now using weber DCNF, but having problem jerking every time floor. the whole car jerking then only the power come, can anyone tell me what is the problem?
main jet size is wrong :listen:

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
fstrader,

I have changed the jetting be4 already.. changed to bigger ones. Retune the carbs but still this problem persist. After starting up , warming up. within 4 hours, my car could be started with just 1 crank. Easy start. However after that time limit, my car is back to square 1 again. hard to start. Would it be because of my fuel pump is faulty?? I am not really sure about this. Please help me diagnose :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The owner was so impressed with the results on the Golf that he opted for the Mercedes to be done as well. This is a 4 year old w212 that had went through much abuse, road side wash, petrol station polishes and the maximum of Malaysian environmental damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience