Webber carburetor 1.6 2 throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Webber carburetor 1.6 2 throttle

da_jal69

Oct 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
semua nya blum kacau...size 36 lebih kurang..buterfly vacuum..berminat ke..murah gila dah ni geng

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
04/11/2009 I paid RM400 to this a**hole in payment for the weber. He said he would send the item the day itself and later he gave me the Citylink tracking code KL-333609T. I didn't suspect anything abnormality until I didn't receive the item the next day. I check with Citylink the f**king code was fake. So I immediately called this a**hole but couldn't get it anymore. I realised that I was conned!
The maybank a/c holder name he used is Firdaus Bin Zainal. A/c No. 162106548520.
He has another same ads in terato.com --> www.terato.com // Karberetor webber 1.6 2 throttle

His last known telephone number is 0105224535.

This is the first time I get conned online. Obviously I was too naive to trust anyone in the cyberspace. I was so f**king mad at this kind of people. This a**hole is on the most wanted list now. Anyone can trace this f**ker please provide more information.

I won't trust anyone from now one. For security reason it is better for all transactions be done on COD basis.

Dear all forummers, please take extra care when dealing online. Good luck !

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sorry to hear about that dude

yeap shud b extra careful when dealing online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience