carbon front bonet....

tha goddfadda

Jun 11, 2005
KL
why nobody refer to me one about all these carbon matters... funky... i believe that your hood still can be saved but needs a lil more work than usual...

Firstly... all carbon fibers have a protective layer which gives your carbon fiber that 3D look which is called gel coat...

So now ... your gel coat is spray painted with white paint... all you need to do is go to your local spray guy...

Steps and measures:
1) ask that fello to use a 800 grade sand paper and sand paper it slowly with water until all the white is gone completely but be careful not to cut in too much into your gel coat.
2) then once you can see your carbon layer again and all the white is gone ask him to spray it with that special liquid which makes paint stick
3) spray off with your clear coat about 2-3 layers and WALLAH!!!!!

Worst case senario.... just ask him to spray it back to white if the fello not skilled enough if he screws things up....

let me know the verdict....

anything you can always call me regarding Carbon Fiber matters....

-goddfadda-
012-3221931

funkymonkey

Apr 7, 2005
tha goddfadda said:
why nobody refer to me one about all these carbon matters... funky... i believe that your hood still can be saved but needs a lil more work than usual...

Firstly... all carbon fibers have a protective layer which gives your carbon fiber that 3D look which is called gel coat...

So now ... your gel coat is spray painted with white paint... all you need to do is go to your local spray guy...

Steps and measures:
1) ask that fello to use a 800 grade sand paper and sand paper it slowly with water until all the white is gone completely but be careful not to cut in too much into your gel coat.
2) then once you can see your carbon layer again and all the white is gone ask him to spray it with that special liquid which makes paint stick
3) spray off with your clear coat about 2-3 layers and WALLAH!!!!!

Worst case senario.... just ask him to spray it back to white if the fello not skilled enough if he screws things up....

let me know the verdict....

anything you can always call me regarding Carbon Fiber matters....

-goddfadda-
012-3221931
yo, goddfadda...
do you know anywhere tht can do this...ar...i dun mind tryin to do this....
plus much cheeper...eheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I came accross this Arospeed Engine Damper in this month HyperTune Magazine, so far i think only GTR have this thing on their stock car, what about other car, anybody use this before? They say this Damper will make the car more responsive and less vibration!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience