carbon front bonet....

Crimson Moon

Aug 20, 2005
Penang
am asking for my friend, would u like to sell ur bonnet ??
hehehe...... :biggrin: my friend's bonnet kong oledi, u guys would never hav guess how it happened. He park his car near a coconut tree, this season is big wind & rain. guess wat happen next ?? :biggrin:

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
i know

either u pour 1 liter of petrol onto it orrrrrrrrrrrr :D.. get a paint remover which i dont know
what would the result be :D

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Crimson Moon said:
am asking for my friend, would u like to sell ur bonnet ??
hehehe...... :biggrin: my friend's bonnet kong oledi, u guys would never hav guess how it happened. He park his car near a coconut tree, this season is big wind & rain. guess wat happen next ?? :biggrin:

the treee fell on the bonnet?!?!?!?

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
zero4 said:
i think is the coconut, all of them, mauhauhauhauahuahauhauhaa

could be the monkey on the tree???

naaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

Crimson Moon

Aug 20, 2005
Penang
zero4 said:
the treee fell on the bonnet?!?!?!?

no ler..... the coconut feel on it, & it was a big one, hahahaha..... now his bonnet can take water, maybe if he put a glass on top, he can put some fish inside nice huh ??. :biggrin:

funkymonkey

Apr 7, 2005
yo,crimson moon...i would like to sell my bonet but before i do tht i need to get another bonet ...woh....by the way the bonet is type r white...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Focal Point,

Good day to you!

I had just recently overhaul my 15 years car's engine (top overhaul and change piston ring) after travelling for 530,000km in my proton wira. The engine cylinder still in good shape since i have been using tufoil for many years. Thanks to tufoil to surprise my forman on such a little wear on my engine block and bearings after such millage. I change piston ring and valve seal just to reduce the engine oil consumption problem, before it was 500ml every...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience