who can repair carbon fiber??

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
if u buy the product from them i think they will help u repair it.

i going to repair mine soon too :D

same94

5,000 RPM
Jan 1, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
baby monster,thx.
yaw90,u buy from racecraft?going back there to repair?can help me ask them got repair service or not?

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
i also wanto know how much to repair and restore repair CF hood...it was a 2nd hand item frm a fren..but faded and got cracks..

same94

5,000 RPM
Jan 1, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
that ori japan carbon ,i'm not sure the actual cf got damaged or not.anyway,u got fren can help??

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Check out the link above from Chocolate Starfish...I shared my experience there...u can alwis pay the guy a visit and see if he can help... mine was pretty bad but he managed to restore...he says as long as the cf is intact they can help....coz its only the lacquer that needs restoring

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
was urs as bad as mine bro? my mech told me that this happens when water ingress inside the cf layer..

i dont think my cf is still intact anymore :banghead: maybe can cure but still the stains will be there..let see how..haven't got the chance to pay the guy a visit..

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Mine didnt have such obvious white spots...is tat from water? But my spoiler had what looked like burnt marks that i could almost touch the cf but he managed to save it....best is to let Hooi take a look. He also told me....the lacquer will need to be resprayed after a few years and best to keep the cf ut of the sun....Hope this helps

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

powerzone extractor 410
sportrims 2nd hand 550 (so call as avanti with tyres, but i dunno whether real or not)

i can change both 1 short but i dont wanna waste too much money just after CNY
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience