Gt Wing Carbon Fiber Voltex - Replica Group Buy

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hi guys,

I was looking for GT Wing to buy and I found that the "double decker" wing from Voltex is really nice and unique. (ahem if anyone noticed Vagabond's car is using one hehe)

Unfortunately, there isnt one specifically made for DC5 =( There are ones that are made for Evo,Subaru, 350Z and S2000. Among all, the S2000 double decker wing seems most suitable for DC5 as their size is comparatively same as compared to evo,subaru etc. The S2000 double decker wing comes from J's racing, which j's racing gets from Voltex themselves. The voltex replica in Msia so far i ve come across is Cyber Evo Voltex Wing, which is just too large for DC5 in my opinion.

I've asked around and to make a mold off it, it requires at least 5 wings to be made. It will be carbon fiber and cost will be about 2.2- 2.5k. A deposit of RM500 will be required. I'm very interested to make one but i dont have the numbers of wings. Here are some pics of S2000 J's racing double decker.

Attachments

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
mate , cf voltex looks damn chun!

but .......... my complaint is, it's not WIDE enough yet :rofl:

i'm looking for something in the range of 63 " or 1600mm ++ ...................

I realise my current wing looks ok from the front, but due to the height, it make the car look narrow from the back :smokin:

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
the JS racing voltex for s2000 is 1600mm, and i think the height will be just nice since its size is comparable to our DC5. Unfortunately not much response here. I got 2 S2000 friend interested in making , so would need another 2-3 guys to complete the numbers.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Terry:

about the GT-Wing mounting, will it fit the stock DC5 holes? or will we have to drill new ones?

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
i think we need to drill new holes or unless we can get the stand modified like yours. Anyway, does your GT wing has a CF version from the shop u buy ? or just normal fiber? cos CF wing gives a killing look man

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
only fiber mate :banghead:

yup , i agree with you, CF has the killer look , definately.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience