Car for Mum

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17, don't we look like dim sum for the dealers, just to fill their tea time appetite? of course metaphorically speaking. I hope I am the main course but the budget is low. But there are a few very honest dealers. One I met was so and he earned my respect but I didn't buy.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My parents saw the bird already, one comment: uglier than angry bird.
We will go for 2007 Viva 1.0 Auto. They will go home tomorrow so I will take my time to look for a bargain deal.

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 12:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 01-05-2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

Just a side note; we were going around dealers viewing Viva. Some dealers were really treating us like dim sum. One particular idiot quoted me transfer/inspection charges of RM2680.:stupid: He thought I didn't know their tactic and actual cost of transfer.
Wah! RM2k plus for transfer? can come with nice number already......:rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Ladies and gentlemen, today booked a 2007 automatic White Viva 1.0 already. My parents love it. Nothing I can fuss about its condition after test driving.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ladies and gentlemen, today booked a 2007 automatic White Viva 1.0 already. My parents love it. Nothing I can fuss about its condition after test driving.
Congrats on getting your mum a car so fast and a good one too......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Congrats on buying the car for your Parents bro!

I too went and look around for a friend a 2nd hand myvi during weekend. Finally bought one at RM31K, Processing fee and etcs all in RM1500 excluding insurance.

When I bought my Kelisa that time, Processing fees + insurance and all if not wrong RM2k can remember cuz my gf keep telling me that when we were viewing the car for a friend.

Met a lot of stucked up salesman. This is my last time going to view any cars at the one right after coming down from MRR2 is just after Shell Petrol station on the left, got 2nd hand cars...and another one is just a 1km+ away before the Batu Caves round about...quite big
area. But then also even worse salesman there.

Still those are the salesman I encounter. Not all are bad but then just not nice ones to deal with. Will post up my experience in
getting 2nd hand car the 2nd time...

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
test drove the Viva, amazingly new, mileage is 70x,xxx.

The real cost of transfer is rm150 for inspection, jpj is Rm450.00 if with loan(of which bank RM380 is of bank). If no loan jpj only cost Rm150. The boss charge me total RM600 for all exclusive insurance. So i knew he is being damn honest.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
test drove the Viva, amazingly new, mileage is 70x,xxx.

The real cost of transfer is rm150 for inspection, jpj is Rm550.00 if with loan(of which bank RM380 is of bank). If no loan jpj only cost Rm150. The boss charge me total RM600 for all exclusive insurance. So i knew he is being damn honest.
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! 70x,xxx km !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: The previous owner drove to Europe ka?

Which car seller you went to?