Car for Mum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Congrats on buying the car for your Parents bro!

I too went and look around for a friend a 2nd hand myvi during weekend. Finally bought one at RM31K, Processing fee and etcs all in RM1500 excluding insurance.

When I bought my Kelisa that time, Processing fees + insurance and all if not wrong RM2k can remember cuz my gf keep telling me that when we were viewing the car for a friend.

Met a lot of stucked up salesman. This is my last time going to view any cars at the one right after coming down from MRR2 is just after Shell Petrol station on the left, got 2nd hand cars...and another one is just a 1km+ away before the Batu Caves round about...quite big
area. But then also even worse salesman there.

Still those are the salesman I encounter. Not all are bad but then just not nice ones to deal with. Will post up my experience in
getting 2nd hand car the 2nd time...

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
test drove the Viva, amazingly new, mileage is 70x,xxx.

The real cost of transfer is rm150 for inspection, jpj is Rm450.00 if with loan(of which bank RM380 is of bank). If no loan jpj only cost Rm150. The boss charge me total RM600 for all exclusive insurance. So i knew he is being damn honest.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
test drove the Viva, amazingly new, mileage is 70x,xxx.

The real cost of transfer is rm150 for inspection, jpj is Rm550.00 if with loan(of which bank RM380 is of bank). If no loan jpj only cost Rm150. The boss charge me total RM600 for all exclusive insurance. So i knew he is being damn honest.
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! 70x,xxx km !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: The previous owner drove to Europe ka?

Which car seller you went to?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im trying to diy autolock for iswara but i only manage to make it unlock. Indeed i want it to be lock by pressing a switch but i cant do it. Anyone have try diy autolock before for iswara? need suggestion!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience