Car Broken into at Kelana Square, Kelana Jaya

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
Seriously? i parked at B2. I'm sure you are aware how useless are those security here.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sorry for ur lost... seems like those fucking low life window breaker come from dead again...
even u with 8mil, most of cheap brand oso claimed their so-called safety tinted more than 6mil... but can b easily break by shard things... mahai...

1 more thing is security guard, they really dumbass for me.. just scold them, they will keep off... wtf la...

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Seriously? i parked at B2. I'm sure you are aware how useless are those security here.
owh? i parked my car mostly at B2 and B3. if i lucky, i can parked at B1. i worked at D block. yeah i know the security here is not that good. noticed got 2 cars sitting on bricks? :hmmmm:

and the security told u that they do rounding every 4 hours? yeah rite. i beg to differ mate.

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
Even if it is 4 hours interval is not acceptable man but yeah i wont be surprise that they dun even round that area. 2 cars on brick? i really didnt notice that. maybe i seldom go rounding. Anyways for cars to be on brick in a security guarded area is nonsense lo. Where are the guards when this happen? So does this means that Kelana Square can be a spot for crooks to source for parts?

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Even if it is 4 hours interval is not acceptable man but yeah i wont be surprise that they dun even round that area. 2 cars on brick? i really didnt notice that. maybe i seldom go rounding. Anyways for cars to be on brick in a security guarded area is nonsense lo. Where are the guards when this happen? So does this means that Kelana Square can be a spot for crooks to source for parts?
im actually grateful that now they did the rounding. 2 years ago i dont think i even see any security did a rounding at all mate. i didnt know that those buggers are brave enuff to break into any cars in daytime. jeez... now i have to really be careful where i parked my car already. damnn..

u sure u didnt see the 2 cars i mentioned? thats odd.. either way, the safe bet from now on, better dont park ur car at the basement. if you noticed, most of the those nice looking cars are parked at the ground floor.

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
this is actually what i told by the tinting shop, security firm easy to break in bcoz those tinting fellow not really tinted the whole window, it left a small gap (i mean normally they don't take out the whole window for tinting, juz apply on the window which attached with the door, so they can easily break in, being told by llumar distributor).

correct me if i'm wrong

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
thanks for the tips but to me whether its 3M or v-kool or lumar security film or not just remember it is still breakable. the point is how much force needed and the type of weapon used.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
thanks for the tips but to me whether its 3M or v-kool or lumar security film or not just remember it is still breakable. the point is how much force needed and the type of weapon used.
not to forget also how much time they got.

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
ahhh yes that too... but seriously crooks are getting bolder nowadays so guy please beware of where you park your beloved rides.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
Im new to turbo world and need some advice on my new upgrade RVR 4G63 Turbo.
I have complete
1. stainless steel piping.
2. Works Fuel regulator.
3. Turbo timer
4. Turbo meter
5. Pivot speedcut
6. HKS blowoff
I did the dyno with 176HP & Torque 21.49

With the current standard ECU with TD04H, need advice what to install to achieve 300HP?

Current issue I have now are during uphill, there are no power at all unless pedal for more fuel or change L-gear. When I ask around...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience