car has been broken into

khair

Nov 16, 2005
Yesterday at around 5pm,my wife recieved a call from someone that she has found my wife's hand bag and ask my wife whether "you kena rompak ke"?after that my wife went straight to her car and found out that the passenger side window glass has been smashed.The f**ker managed to take her hand bag inside the car and back boot.After found out nothing valueable inside the hand bag,they just threw away the bag few meters away from the car.
actually it really suprised me cause the incident happened infront of my house somemore in during day time,somemore the area is quite busy.
I told to my wife not to leave anything inside the car anymore especially something that will attract people attentions.The location of the incident is at Bandar Sunway(bandar selamat) at PJS 9.Those who staying there please be more extra caution....TQ

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
thx for the advice bro...yeah dont leave any thing in the open, only attracts low life...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Actually this kind of accident can be avoided. Don't leave anything in the car even some small coin, hand free and etc. Just to share some experience, last time my dad's car also encounter this kind of accident, the thief broke in the car just because wan to take few ringgit coin(for paying the toll purpose) -_-
Even when u driving, don't place your wallet, bag, cell phone or laptop beside your seat, this will make them try to follow you and break your window take all those things when you stop at traffic light.

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
wow my best friend staying at PJS 9, we always hang out infront of his house. but i dont think so its a busy place, that place quite 'sunyi' even at day time. aih so dangerous nowadays.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I m considering to get either a DC5 or silvia s15 NA.In terms of pricing of parts,maintenance,stabilility,durability of the car and the resell value,which
one will be better?and which car gets broken into more or stolen?tx to all the
sifus for adavance advises! Hope i can decide ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience