car broken into at traffic lights!

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
guys and gals,

this is just a friendly reminder... my bos's car was just broken into by motorcyclists (2) of them while she was stuck at the traffic lights just now around 1pm 16/9/09...they took her handbag after smashing the window.... it happened near the 1 utama traffic lights... so please take note not to leave your belongings on the passenger seat... always put ur things under ur seat! not on it!... now she has lost her handbag with her ic, passport, driving license, cash, credit card &and god knows alot of other stuff!

take care and be safe... think smart:wavey:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
if only we could actually keep a gun!:mad:

she actually wanted to chase them, but than she was bleeding on her hand, so she let them go... but i was thinkin... chase also what u gonna do??? knock them down, go to court and than jail... for what???:stupid:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

my dad saw this happen and told me about it.
bro, does ur father still remember the no.plates or type of bike? ny info? it would be helpful so that i can pass them over to the cops and boss....:adore:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
sad to say, this happens very often. on average, one of my friends will kena snatch/rob every month. where are the police? :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
buy air gun laa... with ball bearing load not screw... don't aim the head... nanti mampus:biggrin:

kenzo

6,000 RPM
i do have an air gun, my brother bought back from thailand, lol, funny part it looks freaking real and its called rolex, but i nvr put in the car, kinda dangerous rite, since my car confirm will kena tahan always, so just keep small razor knife, those cut paper ahaha, because come to think of it, u hold baseball bet or any wood, they will still dare to come over u, and how u gonna swing the stick in the car rite haha, but if u keep those small sharp knife, and make it rusty, they wont attack, because they know if kena attack need to go clinic and spend money for tetannus shot because kena rust lol

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
if only we could actually keep a gun!:mad:

she actually wanted to chase them, but than she was bleeding on her hand, so she let them go... but i was thinkin... chase also what u gonna do??? knock them down, go to court and than jail... for what???:stupid:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

bro, does ur father still remember the no.plates or type of bike? ny info? it would be helpful so that i can pass them over to the cops and boss....:adore:
sorry bro, my dad said it happened so fast. really cant see anything.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u keep a butchers knife under your driver floor carpet...
so i case if u kena knife point when entering your car or when u r inside your car,
u pretend to hand over your wallet to the thives, but accidentally drop it on your floor carpet...
then at that time u reach out for your butchers knife (if at night better), difficult to see....
apa lagi...swing it at the fella & speed off la...(but remember to remove your seat belt 1st....)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

the police allows us to keep baseball bats in our car for protection..
last time i used to keep 2 baseball bats, located in rear seat..kena tahan by police...they say y i bring 2 baseball bats? i told them for safety...then he replied.."oOo..lain kali bwk 1 cukup..lagi 1 tinggal kat rumah..." after that he let me off..

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
sorry bro, my dad said it happened so fast. really cant see anything.
it's ok but thanks buddy!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

u keep a butchers knife under your driver floor carpet...
so i case if u kena knife point when entering your car or when u r inside your car,
u pretend to hand over your wallet to the thives, but accidentally drop it on your floor carpet...
then at that time u reach out for your butchers knife (if at night better), difficult to see....
apa lagi...swing it at the fella & speed off la...(but remember to remove your seat belt 1st....)

the police allows us to keep baseball bats in our car for protection..
last time i used to keep 2 baseball bats, located in rear seat..kena tahan by police...they say y i bring 2 baseball bats? i told them for safety...then he replied.."oOo..lain kali bwk 1 cukup..lagi 1 tinggal kat rumah..." after that he let me off..
i don't think so it's as eazy as it is... reaction time is normally very slow coz we'll be feeling scared and blur! take applejuice's comment for a while, evan he was blurred for awhile didn't know what was happenin!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience