Car broken in

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
They report crime rate down.....:banghead::mad:

That is why housing estate also employing own guards......
My point is getting crime suppose to be government (Police, FBI, CIA, etc) job. I hate having have to live in fears or worries. That is one of the reason why I want to move back home, gun kills. I think government can do better. One good example is Singapore or even Japan. Hopefully things get better soon.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
My point is getting crime suppose to be government (Police, FBI, CIA, etc) job. I hate having have to live in fears or worries. That is one of the reason why I want to move back home, gun kills. I think government can do better. One good example is Singapore or even Japan. Hopefully things get better soon.
Things won't get better because things are fine here! You dunno? If things are fine, how to improve? Home Minister says Crime Index lower, so he spend money on "perception of crime" rather than fighting crime. KNNCCB

News by THE STAR (owned by MCA)
Hishammuddin: Higher crime rate in S'gor, lower nationwide in 2011 - Nation | The Star Online

According to the Global Peace Index, Malaysia is ranked as the safest country in South East Asia.
Apparently Singapore dead one. Not considered a country.

News in FREE MALAYSIA TODAY (NOT OWNED by any Barisan National party)
Hisham: Stop talking about crime index | Free Malaysia Today

Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein says Crime Index lower, but won't tell you how much is the number.

So I sell you BMW, I tell you I sell cheaper than BMW Malaysia, but I won't tell you how much. :stupid:

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Things won't get better because things are fine here! You dunno? If things are fine, how to improve? Home Minister says Crime Index lower, so he spend money on "perception of crime" rather than fighting crime. KNNCCB

News by THE STAR (owned by MCA)
Hishammuddin: Higher crime rate in S'gor, lower nationwide in 2011 - Nation | The Star Online

Apparently Singapore dead one. Not considered a country.

News in FREE MALAYSIA TODAY (NOT OWNED by any Barisan National party)
Hisham: Stop talking about crime index | Free Malaysia Today

Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein says Crime Index lower, but won't tell you how much is the number.

So I sell you BMW, I tell you I sell cheaper than BMW Malaysia, but I won't tell you how much. :stupid:
Very very good point. I like the BMW example. I tell you, if they are the one that got rob day in day out things will will be very different. I hope we don't have too many "lazy ass" leader like that. Who knows.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But if the G is not doing it, some have to take matters into own hands already......
My area have formed a night patrol, at least petty crime have lessen.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any HKS evc boost controler to let go???
or got any type of ele boost controler to let go n wit pic....
plzz pm me ya~...

n any1 still remember Fast And The Furious(1st ep) movier that green mit eclipse at da 1st...
wat BOV that eclipse use??? i really like that sound at 1st like normal bov but nearly end it sound whistle~.... jus like phisssseeoou~......
n another 1 is from that supra bov like snake tail sound at de end~....
jus wonder if any zth member know???
wat brand n model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience