Calling All SM4/CB-Series Accordians!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Re: Calling All SM4/CB-Series Accordians!

yo bro, im still aroun man...hehe. Been busy...

i just did a complete service on my carburetor, changed all internal parts...just changed the distributor also...now pokai. hehe.

but car's very smooth now...

wah, that day main with New Civic 2.0vtec...fuiyoh, he tailgate me till 160kmh! but he couldnt overtake as it was a bridge...but if straights i sure kena tapao...

:adore: Caya la honda!
aiyah, kelvin rite? u play with fd2 2.0 kahhhh? if u have the h22a, then u can pau him,... if not forget it. CF4 also on par with him only, and he hi percentage will pau cf4, since cf4 heavy.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

nope

my rear bumper fell off..

reversed into my dads merc

shitzzzzzzzzz
u need to install the reverse sensor manggggg,... like my PGU
or better still, CAMERA!!!

huhuhuhuhuuhuuuu!!!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay

haha...no ler, the civic suddenly come cucuk my car from behind, so i laaap lo...can see he accelerate til my back...but cudnt overtake cos bridge ma...wah, must transplant h22a liow...hehehehe

soundwave80

Sep 18, 2006

hi there...

my car is honda SM4 2.0 ex ...stock car though...the minyak like sirap bandung...

I think i'm goin for H22a (auto)...will that be suitable? how's the power and fuel consumption? any other suggestions for other engines? my budget is rm 5k

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

hi there...

my car is honda SM4 2.0 ex ...stock car though...the minyak like sirap bandung...

I think i'm goin for H22a (auto)...will that be suitable? how's the power and fuel consumption? any other suggestions for other engines? my budget is rm 5k
wow,... thread revival!!!

bro,.. FC very hi? ur car sohc 2.0 manual or auto now?

anyway, the h22a is a good choice,... plenty of hafkats from the lude and the cd6 available,... and with 5k,... u are on the right track,... for auto.

powerwise, u get 190ps compared to ur 130 or 135 now,...
fc for h22a is quite ok, normal driving with this petrol price abt 20-22sen/km

join us at forum.myhavoc.net

all the sm4ians are hangging around there,... they can also gv u ideas,...
and ask u out for TT session sometime,...

soundwave80

Sep 18, 2006

yeah fc quite high i guess....i'm using auto...

any thanks for the link....i guess i've had it with manuals..been using manual for 13 years...so its time to go VIP..hehehe....cruisin down the road with a powerfull engine...

another thing.... can i just buy the engine (H22a) only with out the body part? i don't think that i want to use the whole halfcut...i just want the engine be plant in my car....

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

yeah fc quite high i guess....i'm using auto...

any thanks for the link....i guess i've had it with manuals..been using manual for 13 years...so its time to go VIP..hehehe....cruisin down the road with a powerfull engine...

another thing.... can i just buy the engine (H22a) only with out the body part? i don't think that i want to use the whole halfcut...i just want the engine be plant in my car....
u wont be able to use the bodyparts,... since there's no original sm4 that came with h22a engine,... unless one jap converted, then scrapped his sm4 here (heard of one, but i think dun waste ur time looking).

so, u have two choices,...

get the prelude (bb1 or any other auto bb),... and trade back the bodyparts (not worth much tho')

get the cd6, and also trade back the bodyparts,...

if i were u, i'll take the lude hafkat, approx circa rm3.5k, coz the sv4 hafkat is more expensive, due to we locals have many sv4s around,... so, demand is higher,...

then standby another 1 to 1.5k for the conversion, and u're done!!!

drop by myhavoc.net,... many guyz there hv already converted their engines,... except me,... haha!!!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay

hey guys...wow, it's been quite some time since i've seen this thread...just gotta update my sad news...

I've sold my car. sob...sob...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

hey guys...wow, it's been quite some time since i've seen this thread...just gotta update my sad news...

I've sold my car. sob...sob...
replace with what car, bro,...???

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay

haih...not much la...RM1Xk only...

now no car yet...pinjam my mother's car at the moment. most prob getting Honda CT... the looks erm...:hmmmm: but practicality no. 1 lo. haiz...

but i keep seeing this EUro-R Convert Cf4 in Motortrader...RM6Xk...:adore:

Argh!!!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

haih...not much la...RM1Xk only...

now no car yet...pinjam my mother's car at the moment. most prob getting Honda CT... the looks erm...:hmmmm: but practicality no. 1 lo. haiz...

but i keep seeing this EUro-R Convert Cf4 in Motortrader...RM6Xk...:adore:

Argh!!!
that yellow cf4 kahwin, is pure racun,...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay

ya ya! fuiyoh, cantik la tat wan...

but aiyer, i takut the FC ler. wat to do, i kerja jln sini sana, car petrol very important lo...

btw, yr car also running on h22a euro r?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

ya ya! fuiyoh, cantik la tat wan...

but aiyer, i takut the FC ler. wat to do, i kerja jln sini sana, car petrol very important lo...

btw, yr car also running on h22a euro r?
my car running f20b dohc triptronic,... FC quite good, abt 17sen/km now,...
the h22aR manual will telan abt 20sen++,... still good fc considerably,...

of course the CT lagi lagi save,... i think 12sen oni

soundwave80

Sep 18, 2006
yo guys,

any information on honda SM4 body kits, skirts and etc...? i'm thinking of adding something to the old design....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just change my car colour's from medium green(just 1 week using, but have to change because my parents got problem with the colour,they says like kaki racing) it was pearl medium green) :lol: then i just change to diamond black similar to v6 and it only costs RM1500, same spray shop...and i think this is the best workmanship ever and the it quite fast service...esok siap! well if you want to inquiry more just PM or call me :D ,the bengkel around ampang area and the owner is malay.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience