The Final Calling for Time To Attack This Sunday!

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If you’re gunning for a spot in the final round of the Time To Attack event come December, the final boarding call for that invitation-only round can be answered this Sunday, 31 October. Following the successful conclusion of the first two rounds this year, the final round will be held in December and will pit a selected elite few against each other in the same general time attack format.

For that final round however, only selected participants will be invited back based on the Hall of Fame timings to battle it out for the right to be called the fastest.

This last chance saloon round that will be held this weekend at Sepang International Circuit is somewhat a final shot for participants to give it their all in a bid to make it into the December Finals.

Furthermore, this weekend represents a chance to have a shot at the fastest Time To Attack lap time yet, that was posted in damp conditions and is still standing strong even following the second round that was as dry as a desert.

That time of 2:30:421 was set by Mohammed Farriz in the Links Nissan GT-R right after a downpour has left the track wet. Even then, the time wasn’t broken in the second round that had near perfect conditions with a dry track and not too hot day. The fastest time from the second round was set by Ee Yoong Cherng in his drift-prepped Nissan Silvia S13 that stormed Sepang in 2:31:813.

The Hall of Fame isn’t complete yet, and those that prove their mettle this weekend can stake their claim to the board. Expect the supercars, turbo AWD machines, track–prepped rides and not forgetting the mandatory VTEC corner-carvers to put up one hell of a show this Sunday as they go all out to make it to the final round.

For more, go to TimeToAttack.net.

HoHooi!

Oct 20, 2008
i hope this event gonna be like tsukuba challenge....all the super hyper tuned car battle for the best time....huhuhu:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
RM10 for parking only...no entrance fee if not mistaken.

Arturo:
U coming or not? time to see some Car SKirts instead. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys can u please help me?..
i still confuse what to do with my car for the performance part..my budget is around rm 3000..what should i do first?

btw i use Satria Neo 1.6 Campro

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience