.:Spray workshop:.

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
i just change my car colour's from medium green(just 1 week using, but have to change because my parents got problem with the colour,they says like kaki racing) it was pearl medium green) :lol: then i just change to diamond black similar to v6 and it only costs RM1500, same spray shop...and i think this is the best workmanship ever and the it quite fast service...esok siap! well if you want to inquiry more just PM or call me :D ,the bengkel around ampang area and the owner is malay.

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
i've got a various comment from my friends, and what they told me, the colour and the
workmanship is pretty good, at least the lacquer x leleh, and the surface is quite
smooth, much more smoother when you polish right? i'm trying to get latest pic about
my car, and i will post shortly :rolleyes:

alexnek

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
hey, im from ampang too.. mind gimme the shop direction? btw, is the any eye tear? if just wanna spray exterior how much ar?

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
hehe.. i got a quote from my local paintshop.. RM1,300 including ketuk-ketuk, repair minor skirting damage and paint my new spoiler.. but 7 days to siap kerja... Metallic Silver. Expensive ah? FYI... it's for Wira Sedan

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Jul 14 2004, 08:53 PM
hehe.. i got a quote from my local paintshop.. RM1,300 including ketuk-ketuk, repair minor skirting damage and paint my new spoiler.. but 7 days to siap kerja... Metallic Silver. Expensive ah? FYI... it's for Wira Sedan
outside only or both outside and inside?

i dunno expensive but.... if take longer days to do, i think, it'll be better... workmanship should be better and more time given for the car to dry up perfectly..

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
yes....the paint have to be betul2 kering, eventho my car already siap, i just park my car at my house to wait for betul2 kering, if i left my car at that workshop, still the same right :) anyway, i just take my car last monday, and the paint is good, it's has a diamond lacquer overcoat my 2k metallic black and i'm very happy for it :)

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
give me the address pls!!!
i also want to do repainting job!!
BTW u didn't go to JPJ to change the register colour???
if not JPJ will kacau u one!!!!!!
say u curi car!!

give me the address!!!!!!
and person to contect
can?

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
i'm not sure about the address, but before you reach 1st traffic light before bukit belacan area, and after kosas traffic light, u will see there's goodyear service centre, before the service centre you'll find the paint workshop. The taukeh's name is Rizal, mid 30, i give you the contact number too-0162618848.
call him and ask my name too man- black satria, he will know that.
btw, how much to reg. the colour in geran? :unsure:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
actualy i donno very detail!!!
but i hear from my friend one!!
especially for black car!!!!!

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
that mean JPJ like to kacau black color car
heheheh

but actualy i donno how much to register color in geran!!!
is just my friend say sure u get kacau if go out at night

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
registration for change of color is free of charge. just go to jpj and fill in the form. I dunno the form number.. just tell them u changed the color and wanna update the geran accordingly. FYI, the JPJ only recognize basic colors... if u paint incredible shining gold dust metallic green... just mention green :) if u paint until dunno what color.. but it looks dark... mention black, if u painted sky galaxy silverish silver... just mention the color silver (perak) thats abt it. cheers!

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
thanx a lot man, it's been very useful information for all zth member, :)
izzit certain2 colour that can only be change? or all colour can?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience