Calling all ALTEZZA owners

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Welcome welcome to all.

Dual VVti= not only inlet camshaft can be adjusted automatically to ur driving style,
exhaust camshaft too can be adjusted just like BMW double VANOS system.

DUAL = INLET & EXHAUST ARE VARIABLE!!!

May 16, 2006
Hi Altezza group mmbrs,

This is Ravi a new mmber to the group. How to meet up on friday at TTDI. Porosaki, thanks for your adive on the exhaust system, get more info when i meet the rest of the group.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Ravi.

normally we start meeting up at Shell TTDI starting at 10pm.

then we will take a drive to our local teh tarik place. (eg. dataran prima or etc)
or if anyone have better place to accomodate 10~20 cars we will go there.
if u have any difficulties in finding the place pls give me a ring.

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Hello Brother Jahax and Porosaki....hehe Long time no see u all already... since the last time gathering with u all and convoy to Sri hartamas Burger king... is so cool men ..........Think back also good mood ar hehe

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hey everyone...just curious ah...how much does it cost to transplant supra engine into altezza...what are the pros and cons?
Btw, any 1 here using Power Enterprise Camcon (VVTI-Controller) on their altezza...How good is it? Thanks:regular_smile:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
3sge
all mechanical parts are a direct fit except the supra gearbox as its 20mm longer means long shaft cannot direct fit in than 1jz's gearbox and wirings too to make it in sync with the meters.

dunno know about the cost but i do know about the 1jz-gte cost.
1jz-gte vvti=7500
conversion 3000~5000
jpj=?????

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mazeki said:
Hello Brother Jahax and Porosaki....hehe Long time no see u all already... since the last time gathering with u all and convoy to Sri hartamas Burger king... is so cool men ..........Think back also good mood ar hehe
Bro ...

Come and join us this friday then. With ur SEG kakis.

i am also looking for SEG rear reflector and side mirrors, any of u SEG kakis has spare? it is for my brother. Let me know.

Chio

FUSION

Nov 24, 2004
Hi ya all Altezzarians..

Hey guys.. This is the first time I'm here.. :embaressed_smile: It's good to see so many altezza owners here..

Just wondering that whether anyone has any spare privacy glass (rear windscreen and to rear doors glass)..

Thanks guys.. Cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Ferrari’s latest flagship is pulling in all the attention mainly due to its concept-esque shooting-brake body style and al-new V12 nuclear-plant of an engine, its four-wheel drive system should be given its fair share of the limelight as well, particularly considering the high-tech way it functions and the being the first Prancing Horse with four-wheel drive.

For those that don’t speak geek and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience