Calling all ALTEZZA owners

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
So far here no one tell us how was the TT last night. ..Stepyew? Jahax?? It must be very fun cos of some new faces turned up in gathering! So bad me couldn't make it...:baring_teeth: :regular_smile:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
s post some pics! thanks you. hairul you too man

3sge: can't recommend u a place for the transplant. u need to ask Vision where this guy transplant his 1jz-gte into his altezza.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
nice item you got....

how long you have been use for it??
still under warranty??

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
Test said:
So far here no one tell us how was the TT last night. ..Stepyew? Jahax?? It must be very fun cos of some new faces turned up in gathering! So bad me couldn't make it...:baring_teeth: :regular_smile:
ya lo...
since we are so far from them
so they don't want to fren us lo....
never mind lar test!!!! we are lonely driver!!!!!

Ipohmali

Apr 24, 2006
hi....
yup!! i saw a white altezza at ipoh around...W** 1130
is that martin taikor that you say??

i'm a newbie here, really interest on alteZza!

martin!! teach some @!!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
mana ada brothers. i think they are busy le.
we have about 11~12 altezza.
and we had dataran prima all by ourselves.
had tt at kayu while listening to proton having a drag racing on the main road.

brian & hairul pls upload some pics.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Fellas ... u know the funny part ... there were 8 friggin silver altezzas that nite ... haiyoo ... i need to change colour fast fast now ...

Leng chai Test and Martin ... bila mau datang KL ... or shall we all climb up to Ipoh or Penang??? :shades_smile:

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Martin taiko, cheer up cheer up!!! Cheers...!!!

Oi...why suddently no reply from this Stepyew wan??? Anybody knows where is he? Cos already I promised him to bring him for penang laksa...but now he disappeared so Jahax,later his laksa is yours already la.:_: heheheh,,,,....!
Anyway, each time TT we'll still try our best to meet up with the gang...never change.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Test said:
Martin taiko, cheer up cheer up!!! Cheers...!!!

Oi...why suddently no reply from this Stepyew wan??? Anybody knows where is he? Cos already I promised him to bring him for penang laksa...but now he disappeared so Jahax,later his laksa is yours already la.:_: heheheh,,,,....!
Anyway, each time TT we'll still try our best to meet up with the gang...never change.
Busy in this two weeks brother .........u dont lar like that ........so kedekut.....buy 1 more penang laksa for brother jahak wont die want .............spend so much money on your altezza can lar but buy 1 more laksa cannot lar ..........adoiiiiiiiii.....what lar u ...hehehehehehehe

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
lexus going to le man

Since Lexus’ announcement in December that Team Lexus will field two IS 350s in the 2006 American Le Mans Series (ALMS) GT2 class, the team has been hard at work preparing the cars for their first racing season. The new cars will challenge GT2-class stalwarts Porsche and Panoz while taking on new entries from Ferrari and BMW.
Although we’d love to be racing this weekend in Houston, building a new, competitive, GT2 car from the ground up is a complex undertaking,” said Team Lexus owner Chuck Goldsborough. “Our team has been working very hard to design and build the new cars, with inevitable challenges along the way. Once complete, the task of development then starts and must ramp up very quickly.”

The level of ALMS GT2 competition underscores the challenges inherent in building a sedan to compete on even terms. Top GT2 competitors include the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR, Ferrari 430 GT, Panoz Esperante GTLM and BMW M3—all formidable cars.

With its production-based V6 providing more than 450 hp to propel a race car weighing less than 2,800 lbs., the new IS 350 GT2 promises to be plenty quick. The car also will retain its double wishbone front and multi-link rear suspension, suitably modified for the task and tuned to work with the large BBS-mounted Michelin racing slicks. StopTech will provide an upgraded brake package.

The team expects to begin testing in the next few weeks with the goal of a race debut in July. But the final decision on race timing will be based on test and development program results. “With the majority of the ALMS schedule taking place after July 1, it simply makes sense to be patient and develop the car properly,” said Philip Gaviola, Lexus motorsports manager. “And with the caliber of competition in the GT2 class, it’s going to be a steep learning curve regardless of when the IS 350 makes its debut.”

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience