SLD type II installation manual

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
Hi..

anybody here have got the instruction. i search around but only found for other car. not for altezza.:banghead:

thanks

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Why don't you send it to a workshop that will know how to install it for you...:hmmmm:
Fix, Pay and Drive ...simple...:biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
grey, some of us here (including me) would like to DIY if the process is reasonably-acceptably-utterly-managable-to-d-i-y.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
yup...beside, im living at the end of the world. i trust myself more than workshop around here.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
grey, some of us here (including me) would like to DIY if the process is reasonably-acceptably-utterly-managable-to-d-i-y.
D.I.Y is such a simple word...but make sure when u DIY..U have a backup plan Mike...becos Murphy's Law will always happen...

Cutting and splicing the wires to your ECU is not a easy thing if you do have certain basic tools and technical knowledge.
Worst case scenario...you fry your ECU!!

I am for DIY on simple things that will not hamper your use of your car should anything happens...and make sure u make time for it....just IMHO.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
well, i'm a risk taker, i like to touch, feel, cut, splice, and maybe fry.... hahaha

fry ecu ar.. that would be a very valid excuse for upgrade.. :P

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
fry ecu ar.. that would be a very valid excuse for upgrade.. :P
Wah..I see someone is starting to itch already..why u neber buy the PowerFc when it was on sale..:hmmmm: You so good friend sure give discount mah...:biggrin:

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
or..maybe if any of u have the SLD type II installed, can give me the snapshot of the ecu and SLD connection. need few more wires to connect.:hmmmm:

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
guys, there is a set back with sld type II,.....
the gear change from 4 to 5 will be much earlier about 1500rpm, but it remove the speed cut perfectly....but the problem can be resolved with emanage ultimate...by setting gear shift position.:burnout:

Mokh do share with me the installation manual if u able to get it...i will do the same....currently i'am stuck to identify which pintout of solenoid A and solenoid B:mad:.....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
guys, there is a set back with sld type II,.....
the gear change from 4 to 5 will be much earlier about 1500rpm, but it remove the speed cut perfectly....but the problem can be resolved with emanage ultimate...by setting gear shift position.
I did not have that problem...everything works as normal even the gear changing.:hmmmm:

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
hello world!

here come the full diagram for installation of HKS SLD Type II for our altezza.
thanks to members who help a lot in preparing the diagram and test it

this diagram for your reference only. use it on your own risks. btw, it tested already :proud:
hehe.

Attachments

Last edited:

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
hello world!

here come the full diagram for installation of HKS SLD Type II for our altezza.
thanks to members who help a lot in preparing the diagram and test it

this diagram for your reference only. use it on your own risks. btw, it tested already :proud:
hehe.
drive safe dude.. hehe.. :driver:

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Yup!!!!! as tested..it's working fine,..... but need to re glue the original altezza door visor, it's cannot stand the speed...giving an annoying sound when some parts of the double sided tape start to break....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car nuts are generally separated into two categories, one are the showers, and the performance junkies. They may not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, like why performance is better than just looking good, and though the choice of ride of these two junkies are vastly different, they are mostly united by one common passion, cars. So show them anything about a good looking car or a really fast one or a great...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience