Bolt On Turbo on NA Engine

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
But ours not Alza, but his is :driver:....hahaha:biggrin:
Nevermind as long as there is some commend that able to boost my experience on this BOT thingy so that wont get hickup and panic when problem happens...

My friend wise, want to meet him like meeting Listed Company CEO:banghead:, need to make appointment thus sometimes aeroplane at last minute...

FYI that Alza still running on cast iron block thats why plan on BOT, will forget is BOT if the block is aluminium :p....

Still... any sifu want to put some of their precious experience for me will be much much appreciated...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
10:1 ya, i think so heard that Alza compression is quite high but weird things heard from my friend that Alza piston is low compression piston:confused:... some more his load big turbo and extra injector that run more than 150bhp on wheel d with stock internal....

Really need to pay him a visit to ask more but that fellow always not free... thats why ask around will be faster than asking him...:biggrin:
Long run we have no idea bro. Short term can be pretty fun.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Long run we have no idea bro. Short term can be pretty fun.
yup,:biggrin: problem not come yet very happy just like just got a new cars... when problem arise:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:... thats why I dont want like that, even got extra 20% to 30% power gain from stock will be good for me...

modify not for drag or show off, just for better FC and power to overtake cars...:nurse:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nevermind as long as there is some commend that able to boost my experience on this BOT thingy so that wont get hickup and panic when problem happens...

My friend wise, want to meet him like meeting Listed Company CEO:banghead:, need to make appointment thus sometimes aeroplane at last minute...

FYI that Alza still running on cast iron block thats why plan on BOT, will forget is BOT if the block is aluminium :p....

Still... any sifu want to put some of their precious experience for me will be much much appreciated...
Aluminum block, cylinder wall still cast iron. The things that should look out for is like what bro. l2s-turbo mentioned about the piston and con rod that will more likely break in the event of over boost....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

yup,:biggrin: problem not come yet very happy just like just got a new cars... when problem arise:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:... thats why I dont want like that, even got extra 20% to 30% power gain from stock will be good for me...

modify not for drag or show off, just for better FC and power to overtake cars...:nurse:
Power yes, better FC maybe not.....:rolleyes:
Turbo, sure richer air fuel ratio....:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Aluminum block, cylinder wall still cast iron. The things that should look out for is like what bro. l2s-turbo mentioned about the piston and con rod that will more likely break in the event of over boost....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Power yes, better FC maybe not.....:rolleyes:
ya ya piston and conrod is also important, overheat kaboom... prepare few thousand bucks to rebuilt it back.. hehehe...
actually got plan to put in another piece of metal gasket since stock also come with metal to lower down the compression.. got money change to forge piston whole set if really want to drive for long.. if not sell of to who that is interested...:nurse:

FC is depends on how you drive, want the horse to run make sure gave enough grass ya...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya ya piston and conrod is also important, overheat kaboom... prepare few thousand bucks to rebuilt it back.. hehehe...
actually got plan to put in another piece of metal gasket since stock also come with metal to lower down the compression.. got money change to forge piston whole set if really want to drive for long.. if not sell of to who that is interested...:nurse:

FC is depends on how you drive, want the horse to run make sure gave enough grass ya...
I can guarantee once you have the power, you won't be light footed for long.....hahhahahha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I can guarantee once you have the power, you won't be light footed for long.....hahhahahha:rofl:
Very addictive. Unless pocket empty :rofl:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:once you need to take care a monster inside the car (not under the hood ya) then you will know how to control your leg... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics - pocket empty nevermind still got credit card :nurse::nurse: my petrol under company... so wont empty..:driver::driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:once you need to take care a monster inside the car (not under the hood ya) then you will know how to control your leg... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics - pocket empty nevermind still got credit card :nurse::nurse: my petrol under company... so wont empty..:driver::driver:
I wish I have that...the petrol under company :smokin:......hahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Yup, that is why still keep and maintain VR. If change also must find like scooby,,,,hahhahaha:rofl:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I wish I have that...the petrol under company :smokin:......hahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Yup, that is why still keep and maintain VR. If change also must find like scooby,,,,hahhahaha:rofl:
using company petrol have to sacrify a lot of things one d... not as easy... prepare to sacrify? only can meet family 3 month once nia...

back to BOT Alza... alza owners club block off a lot of info for non pay member, so unable to get more info from there but saw a lot of BOT Alza with stock internal...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
using company petrol have to sacrify a lot of things one d... not as easy... prepare to sacrify? only can meet family 3 month once nia...

back to BOT Alza... alza owners club block off a lot of info for non pay member, so unable to get more info from there but saw a lot of BOT Alza with stock internal...
Yours, because considered expatriate already, working overseas....:driver:

Oh! so need to pay for info....:banghead:

Reactions: Kevinho

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007

With bot, better power to overtake cars-definitely a big yes however fc definitely will suffer whether u boost or not(worst if u boost constantly) even if u are using standalone cause with stock internal, most if not all tuner will set your afr to rich to protect your stock internal as well as to prolong reliability. Also if you are boosting 0.7 bar with stock internal, I believe your tuner will advice u to run on Ron97 to minimize the risk of knocking since your compression ratio is on the high side. However the decision is still yours on whether you want the reliability or cheaper fuel. The last but not the least watch out for your autobox as they don't last under constant boost, toasted mine within the 1st year of running(even with atf cooler). Lesson learnt, if u can't control your feet, get a stick:driver:.

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
With bot, better power to overtake cars-definitely a big yes however fc definitely will suffer whether u boost or not(worst if u boost constantly) even if u are using standalone cause with stock internal, most if not all tuner will set your afr to rich to protect your stock internal as well as to prolong reliability. Also if you are boosting 0.7 bar with stock internal, I believe your tuner will advice u to run on Ron97 to minimize the risk of knocking since your compression ratio is on the high side. However the decision is still yours on whether you want the reliability or cheaper fuel. The last but not the least watch out for your autobox as they don't last under constant boost, toasted mine within the 1st year of running(even with atf cooler). Lesson learnt, if u can't control your feet, get a stick:driver:.
Jac83,
Thanks for the advise and will take note on this, running Ron 97 will be no problem for me and will not run on high boost every time drive, just to overtake car use.
GB wise really thanks for the advise, my friend also told me such as his one toasted when drive up and down Genting for 2 times a day the GB say adios to him...:biggrin:

Maybe will set all at boost 0.7 and boost controller lock it at 0.6 bar to prevent unnecessary things happens like spike or gb and engine internal suffer..:listen:.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
funny things is my car now use Ron 95 better power than Ron 97 :confused: in term of power...:biggrin:
Normally a car that only need Ron 95 to run will not benefit from running on Ron 97, but not sure why yours runs better on Ron 95.
However if a car needs Ron97 to run, using Ron95 and if get knocking will damage the engine on the long run....:smokin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Normally a car that only need Ron 95 to run will not benefit from running on Ron 97, but not sure why yours runs better on Ron 95.
However if a car needs Ron97 to run, using Ron95 and if get knocking will damage the engine on the long run....:smokin:
Ya ya.. Like my l5 setting that time Ron 97 my wife put Ron 95 for daily use, just found it last week, damn knocking...have to lower down the boost to drive...if don later plug coil toasted then :rofl::banghead::smokin: