Bolt on turbo problem:

lumps1985

May 20, 2006
Just want to know why is my exhaust keep on coming out black smoke after
install a bolt on turbo kits on my kelisa auto (year 2000)

Issit B'cause of:
-fuel too much
-spark plug problem
-turbine problem

Kindly please guide me some tips to solve this problem.

thank u very much....:adore::biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
do u install any piggy back on ur car?..black smoke is usually cause by afr too rich..

lumps1985

May 20, 2006
Thanks....ny the way i did't install any piggy back on my car,(too expensive),is there any other way which is more cheaper.a cheapest piggy back cost me bout a Rm950 for a ECU board.Such as fuel regulator or any DIY stuff which u can recommend???I'm base in Klang area....:confused:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Well, turbine problem has got nothing to do with black smoke... When turbine have problem, it's either boost inconsistency of white smoke due to leakage...

When black smoke appear, it's due to rich AFR. Mind describing more about the black smoke... When does the black smoke appeared..? Even at idling or when boosting...?

lumps1985

May 20, 2006
in idling and when boosting also will have some(mayb is the left in the piping GUA).If is the fuel problem issit i need a fuel regulator??? and what brand will u recommend but must be the good and value for $$$ lah:proud::proud::proud:.

Bump: in idling and when boosting also will have some(mayb is the left in the piping GUA).If is the fuel problem issit i need a fuel regulator??? and what brand will u recommend but must be the good and value for $$$ lah:proud::proud::proud:.

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
i have a piggy wanna let go..RM1000...dynojet PCIII...
interest pm me...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hey bro. i also got 1 of my frd using auto and BOT .. he using safc only .. 450 he got it in zerotohundred marketplace.. boost 0.5 not mistaken .. the black smoke come out from his car is when he release the acceleration pedal. he been bot into his kelisa for 4 months edi .. so far so good.. :driver:

Bump: hey bro. i also got 1 of my frd using auto and BOT .. he using safc only .. 450 he got it in zerotohundred marketplace.. boost 0.5 not mistaken .. the black smoke come out from his car is when he release the acceleration pedal. he been bot into his kelisa for 4 months edi .. so far so good.. :driver:

Bump: hey bro. i also got 1 of my frd using auto and BOT .. he using safc only .. 450 he got it in zerotohundred marketplace.. boost 0.5 not mistaken .. the black smoke come out from his car is when he release the acceleration pedal. he been bot into his kelisa for 4 months edi .. so far so good.. :driver:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
well... When u select a piggyback, 1st thing to consider is wether or not it supports ur DVVT. Safc is ok.

Tell us what u've done on your set up before any justification made.

lumps1985

May 20, 2006
is true but i've seen many forum nobody want to sell SAFC II,i want to find one lah bro...anybody want to let go??? budget Rm750:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unfortunately for me, I somehow corrupted some of my photos and need to retake the brake bleeding process so that'll be done in part #3 of the 'how to improve braking performance' series.

But for now I'd like to discuss this particular modification that I had done - Steel Braided Hoses.

The original OEM brake hose is made of a special rubber compound that's able to withstand the 1000psi (probably less...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience