Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Beware of this person

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by clemm@Mar 8 2005, 20:24
haha..me also meet ..?? zth member selling me a rosak wira 1.5 meter panel....!!! WTF when he selling for me say everythings run in good condition and garantee can work , after i take n install cant work lehh..... ok nvr mind i try to call him lahh
coz ask him can return o not? he say can but after call him a few time....liao he say at oversea lahh or sleep lahh working lahh......shit ...!!!! wat is this !!! cant return say lahhh.... :angry:
that guy until now also got selling item in zth forum but no need post out his name lahhh.....coz i also no rugi banyak.... :blink:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope all zth member becareful ohh....!!! check 1st b4 buy somethings ...
cheers.... <_<
I also had bad experience with meter panel, is the 1.6 meter panel. Fuck the world, never mind we learn from mistakes.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by mivec_sprinter@Mar 9 2005, 07:56
i also been cheated by 1 guy selling oz superturismo 15inches at 600, promise to meet at 9.00pm, waiting and waiting, 10.30pm only arrive...when call, he said on the way...on the way. When meet, he tells everything great about oz, i know it already... gurantee no bent, in perfect condition. since i'm really interested with the thing just pay him what he offer. Offcourse we cannot justify whether dent or not with naked eye, when brought to tyre shop, damn all 4 rims are seriously dent . When calling seller he just said impossible because oz is a rally and high performance rims and should not be dented. Crazy and shit seller actually and i have to pay extra 200 for repairing the rims since he dissappear until now. i have been cheated three times already until now and maybe i'm not as lucky as the cheated sellers. Until now, i always beware and beware before been cheated again.
should have brought it to a shop to check it out 1st...

RM200 is still alright to fix up serious dents...RM50 per rim marr....normal...

when u buy 2nd hand rims of course u have to either skim it or fix it....its normal...

i bought my adjustables 2nd hand...the seller told me no need to service...in the end i spent RM150 servicing the front 2 shocks....its normal.... :D

when you buy something 2nd hand...be prepared to fork out a little extra..

i have met good sellers...and i must say that they have been very helpful

like i bought my subwoofer from Kani...he gave me 20 bucks discount and the item was in GREAT condition....

i bought Zenden bars from kent20....and the item turned out great...and he actually waited for me for 1.5 hrs...if thats not enough he even drove to my house when he didnt know the way!!

now thats wat i call good sellers! B)

CHEERS! :)

b18c5

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2004
well guys i think it just boils down to social attics man......

well a site like this i can say is built on trust....and trust is one thing once broken is really hard to gain back

its human's nature to distroy....and something so usefull as this forum don't deserve this kindda treatment lor.......i think many has gained from ZTH and honestly met lotsa new people and stuff

so basically saying

TO THOSE WHO ARE HERE TO CON AND CHEAT.......PLEASE !@#!$ OFF!!! :angry:

THANKS!!!

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by b18c5@Mar 12 2005, 03:36
well guys i think it just boils down to social attics man......

well a site like this i can say is built on trust....and trust is one thing once broken is really hard to gain back

its human's nature to distroy....and something so usefull as this forum don't deserve this kindda treatment lor.......i think many has gained from ZTH and honestly met lotsa new people and stuff

so basically saying

TO THOSE WHO ARE HERE TO CON AND CHEAT.......PLEASE !@#!$ OFF!!! :angry:

THANKS!!!
same here...i've met and learnt so much from everyone here..

i wanna say thanks to the ZTH founders! B) :)

CHEERS!

kretederas

Known Member
Aug 16, 2004
Visit site
Sorry to the members who've been annoyed by other members.. BUT we still have more great great members from ZTH that we can deal with... very genuine sellers or buyers coz I've been deal with a few then turn up with good results... We should proud for our members who are really sincere and honest in dealing their goods.Just a normal things for buyers to make a decision depends on the goods offered to them.

Big salute to Mr. AMeGG, A4Tech & friends, ee kan and Bengkok for a great deal and prompt services with a good products

"Human is Human" - some born to be good :) and some born to be good but :( not so.

CHEERS

unrated

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
Menglembu, Ipoh, Perak
Visit site
yeah, agree with all those who commended on good sellers.
bought a distributor from TE27LEVIN. he mailed it all the way from sarawak even b4 he checked whether i have bank in the money into his account(of coz i did it 1st). thx man.. appreciated it alot.
another good example was KE2020. wanted to buy a fuel tank from him and of coz i wanted to test 1st. he let me brought it home (without asking for any downpayment) to examine and try but unfortunately it turn dat the stuff not working. really nice from him to let me examine it so dat i didnt end up buying faulty stuff... thx again.
bravo to all these nice sellers.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Here are some good and reliable sellers I came across. If u guys know of other good seler, list them here too.

1. KEONGMirage

2. DONUT

3. speedster_jg

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
in the internet.. anything can happen.. a person can be both good seller and buyer or vice versa.. it is very difficult to gain customers trust in an online seller thats for sure.. (from my experience of being conned myself, but i never gave up on the world) Sellers inaccuracy of sales postings and e.t.c (sometimes it's not conning but sellers lack of knowledge in the products he is selling) it happens.. if buyers take extra precaution such as calling the seller personally to check and double confirm wouldn't it be better? consult with other people/frens for the product u want to buy.. of coz the person u consult should have good working knowledge of the topic discussed la.. den i think the buyers purchase would be a good one. We'll have a win win situation.

High price products especially is very difficult to sell online.. sigh... but I hope I can built your (buyers) trust in me :lol:

Customers feedback are very important. Therefore, please leave a good feedback on both seller and buyers side.

phew... hehehe.. anyway can check out the item I'm selling.. I hope no customers are pissed with me... if got oso.. please call me to settle la.. dun call den complain how i can help la rite?

cheerrrsssss

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 12 2005, 20:32
Here are some good and reliable sellers I came across. If u guys know of other good seler, list them here too.

1. KEONGMirage

2. DONUT

3. speedster_jg

1. KEONGMirage

2. DONUT

3. speedster_jg

4. joeker

Ray

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
hehehehhe.... lots of ideas and experiences from here...

my conclusion is....

please be a smart buyer/seller
Please dont buy a 2nd hand item if you expected in 100% condition
please compare the price before buy.... make a homework b4 buying....
please be a reasonable person....
give and take....
b4 buy... Q&A and practically inspect all item until satisfied..

dont being so fool complaining after buying.... nothing can make u happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone.. :D

where got junkyard?

different from halfcut shop
junkyard is where the car is already taken apart...
i wan to find some...

i think it will be good place to source our parts for our DIY project
maybe can find new ideas there...

if someone math is good
even can find suitable piston rod/(things below piston rod.. dono what it called)
and othe parts to used as stroker set....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience