Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Beware Of This Prank Buyers!

Interate

Jan 8, 2006
Beware Of This Syndicate! (car Hi-jack)

To all Zth members,

Those who wanted to sell your car please becareful when you are dealing with the person who calls you. There is a syndicate who try to hi-jack cars when they come and view your car. This happened to my friend today!

Please take alert of the details below:

Phone number: 016-224 1232
Name : David (It could be different)
Plate No. : ***8881 (BMW)
Modenas Kriss
Motorcycle : BFS4894

This is what happened:

There are 3 person or more involved. 2 guys 1 woman.
This person who is known by the name "David" acts like a family man. He called my friend asking him about his car.
He told my friend that he wanted to buy his car by cash and wanted to met him at a certain location.
After waiting for a while an Indian guy riding motorcycle appraoched my friend and he then directed him to an unknown location.
He then stopped infront of a house.(Looks like a chinese house)
At this point my friend realized that something is not right here because the guy who called had gave his address stating that "No.8 Lorong Orchid 88, Tmn Southern Park"
It was ridiculous for someone to stay in all number ''8".
Even the car plate number has a lot of 8.
It was his luck to escape because he had some friends in his car.
That bike guy got nervous and fled himself when he realized that my friend was not alone.
After my friend escape, he tried giving a call to that number again.
This time a lady pick the phone up. That particular lady(act as "david's" wife) persuade my friend to turn back and stay there to meet his husband.
She said that the guy riding the motorcycle is her son.(That guy looks like a 35years old man)
As they know it is a prank, they avoid her deal but she keeps refusing and asking them to wait.

SO PLEASE BE ALERT. MAKE SURE BRING ALONG YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU ARE DEALING YOUR CAR. NEVER GO ALONE WHEN THEY ASK FOR TEST DRIVE.

Last edited:

geeanes

Known Member
Dec 18, 2007
thanks bro...

nofastcar

Apr 20, 2006
Lets set these bastards up and beat the shit out of them, including the woman!

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
This happen'd the sellers of handphone's too, there is this guy who was selling on lelong was told to met up as the other guy want to buy his handphones.

Then when reached there, they kicked him and took all his handphones and ran. Arrange meeting at a busy area would be safer..

dcwops

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
Bro Kita Go Report Police And Tangkap This Bastards..!!!!

Kalau Aku Ada Tadi...aku Reverse Pergi Balik To That Person And Langgar His Motorcycyle!!!!

This Type Of People Are Waiting For Their Day Only!!!

Skali Kena Confirm Tak Buat Lagi!!!

Sebelum Tu...kita Bukak No. Plate Keta Lu Dulu...heheheh!!!!

No Hal Bro...we Got All The Info!!!

Thanz Alot!

Beware...zth'rians

burgerking

Known Member
Sep 11, 2007
ya man, i agreed more, should go report police! catch this bastards and bitches!:mad:

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Yeah i agree...
snap their picture, before and after being rumbled by us...hehehe
One important advice,
Please inform at least to your bunch of good frens where will you go to meet people when doing business. And bring at least 2 'reliable-fighting like the Spartan' to accompany you while doing business - its better like this than sorry.

Or ask another frens to wait / follow u closely.

Or dial Rakan Cop straight away when you are in trouble
Rakan Cop 03-21159999 - i always do this, never missed, when i saw something is not right where ever i go.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Jalan Orchid 88?? I am quite familiar with Southern Park, I don't think a road with this name exists. Good thing you followed ur intuition bro.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, any of you know where to get shock absorbers for this car.
Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience