Beware of this fellow and a reward for RM1000

nobodyperfect

Oct 18, 2005
For those who interested to deal with this seller name Alfarin , please becareful.

His name is Alfarin, phone number 0166987630. He said he have a Honda B series halfcut for sale. Then after a few conversation i decided to buy the halfcut worth RM6K. He promise to ship me the halfcut by lorry. and i will receive the halfcut within 3 working days.i paid him twice first on the 27 nov 05 and then a day after another RM5k. He ask me to trust him. I said to be fair, i need to collect the halfcut all by my self but he then said the halfcut is now in the lorry and the lorry driver did not want to lift back the halfcut.Until now i never receive my halfcut yet and i think this man is a big cheater .he ignored my sms and email . Since then, he not answer my phone call, ignore my sms for few days. All the while i dealing with him in good manners.

This is how the guy named Alfarin doing business. Cheating me. It a lot amount dude RM6000. If anyone knew this guy, Alfarin, please guide me how to get him and i will reward anybody here RM1000 untill this man caught by a police. He said he is now in singapore as his boss send to work overthere and only come back on may 2006.

j4tan

Aug 23, 2004
It would be better if you could tell us where you get his phone number from, where was his original location, where do you see the ad? what is the phone number, what business is he running etc.

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
bro, sad to hear the cheat out~

CMK is right, seek and make it big, so that people learn, not just the con man, but those who is reading the news or thread is aware of it and how to deal with it

Huakenny has a point too. As i'm in the business of ecommerce, the rating and credibility is important. For eg, you surf eBay, and search for anything you like, but look for the seller's profile. IF such seller is a POWER SELLER(award given by eBay and there is a table card holder for free), why not deal with such reputable person.

:-) gotta go back penang this holiday, and seek for huakenny's scooby....muahahahaha

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
darn... sorry to hear this dude... u r very dare to do transaction wit strange fella... 6K is not small amount dude... have u report this to police...?? if his handphone no is registered to digi... may be easy for police to track him...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
come back on may 2006?my arse lah.......no need to come back lah....die in singapore is better.,go outside give lorry hit,inside house shock by eletric.........the rm6k give him for the 'bak kam'

any1 can traslate the cantonese work to english?my english is poor ler....:biggrin:

znick1

Sep 12, 2005
PJ
feel sorry to heard this....yea its real true this con r real shit. how come they can sleep well. someone should them those bastard a lesson.

quannum71

Known Member
May 4, 2005
prepaid and postpaid can be traced ...try finding a fren who knows anyone working in digi ...get the frequent he has callled and probably u could get some lead frm there ....well is there any black & white given to u .....

Thanxxxxxxx

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
haihs..a lot of many there..can change to a new engine liao.. :biggrin:

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
curse him!!let him feel the pain of "selsema burung"!!

but seriouly,RM6k is a lot of money bro..report to the police,make it official!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello pals,

I stay in BM . I wish to modidy my air filter ( drop -in ) and exhaust system ( extractor to muffler ).

But, can somebody recommend me which shop is good and reliable in Penang, Prai, BM, Kulim or Butterworth ??

My budget is a around RM 1000.

Just need to know which SHOP.

Thanx

voon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience