beware of this....

GSRfreak

Jun 7, 2005
kl
bro actually the mother f**king guys which always smashing the cars are working as despatches.In day time they will be watching the cars and in night they will just take whatever that they need for exchange with RM.
This guy cars is very garang with all the gadgets full in house.
They almost prefer to get DEFI meters.
Although there are no sensors will just used it.
THis people also are stealing the i/cooler.
So beware ........they will be watching your car.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
GSRfreak said:
bro actually the mother f**king guys which always smashing the cars are working as despatches.In day time they will be watching the cars and in night they will just take whatever that they need for exchange with RM.
This guy cars is very garang with all the gadgets full in house.
They almost prefer to get DEFI meters.
Although there are no sensors will just used it.
THis people also are stealing the i/cooler.
So beware ........they will be watching your car.
isee....damn....whats the location of this incidents??

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Heh, what GSRFreak's saying is quite there... these guys boost cars for DeFI n Apex'i gadgets. dey also lookout for hot HU's like Pioneer, Kenwood,... no matter what kind of alarm u're using won't be safe. They work smart. Once ur car marked, they gonna get at it one way or another. There's no safe area in KL with these ppl around.
One friend got his DeFI & F-Con boosted inside his house compound. They dun care what ride ur using. If u're driving a truck with SAFC and Apex'i meter, they oso boost.

No need to ask where is their active location. They move everywhere to find good loot around Selangor n KL. The slightest of chance they get... they'll boost your car less than 2 mins (even Maggi oso take 2 min to be ready) with a brick and a cutter.

You'll be left with a broken screen and fcuked up dash!

They're the automotive scene snatch thieves. Have no pity when u catch these boosters, n take a picture and dun shy shy post it here n the newspapers. It's a good victory enough to tell that their bad is 'paid in full'.

Last edited:

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
they ain't scared of u either

hey all,

what was mentioned earlier is true. the klang valley is their (the thief's) playground... it's actually so easy 4 them now. jus look at HOW MANY modified cars there r on KL's roads nowadays... there r plenty of modded cars coming in from neighbouring states/towns etc too... basically everybody's packing heavier firepower under their engine hoods n sporting cooler (and more EXPENSIVE) gadgets... good news for all the f.cking car thieves :(

i hear many ppl telling me 'i dun wanna mount my gauges etc on the dash anymore, wanna hide it in the glovebox / near gear console etc... ' thieves also not f.cking stupid either rite?? they take one look at ur ekzos, ur intercooler in front they already know. i suppose hiding ur gadgets helps in a way, but once targeted not much u can do, except hope u catch them in the act n b prepared 2 fight 'em off. let me relate an indident 2 u a few months back, never reported this here but i suppose i will now...

anyways back in april this year was chilling wit a bunch of buddies at a unnamed KTV lounge upstairs at a shoplot in cheras. once we felt f.cked up enough we decided 2 chao so some of us paid n went downstairs 2 all our parked cars time was around maybe 4am. one of my frens drove a satria converted to VR4 RS with a whole bunch of cool stuff put in including a sweet-ass engine management ECU shoved in his glovebox. outlook of his car is stock, even rims! the only thing is his ekzos is so bloody f.cking huge n the intercooler in front is like the f.cking backside of a fridge hehehe! we got downstairs n spotted 4 people surrounding the car (the area was dark, VERY VERY dark, all streetlamps out but still can see la hehe!)... passenger side glass all smashed n bits of it by the side of the car on the road, alarm also strangely somehow disabled. my fren saw it 1st, cos we were all so blur, he shout maximum then ran at them. we all also ran at them, BUT, BUT, they DID NOT run when they saw us. in other words they f.cking stood their ground and shouted curse words back la. so i guess they were prepared 2 fight also. they were unarmed except for car tools (spanner, wrench etc) another of my fren ran 2 his car nearby open the boot pass us all baseball bat or parang only then they started 2 run just as more of our frens came down from the KTV. 3 of the f.ckers managed 2 speed off on 2 kapcai bikes while 1 was grabbed off the bike.. against almost 30 people this ONE guy was still prepared 2 fight, he didn't attempt 2 run. i repeat, he DID NOT run... i admire da fact he got balls enough 2 wanna stand up n fight, but trust me, he won't b stealing again... so at least from then on, he'll think twice about stealin when he got itchy hands. police report was never made cos my fren said no use, police r f.cking bought too. pls do not misunderstand, i'm NOT talkin bad about our m'sian cops, i may not necessarily think highly of them, but i'm not trash-talkin about 'em. the cops r a different story altogether n it's not correct of me 2 mention it here on this public forum...

well that was that but my point of telling y'all this is that thieves r NOT scared even if u catch them in the act. they're getting more n more brave n they probably will come armed. they know the streets well, they pretty much have it locked down. some groups / gangs / individuals r from something bigger, large syndicates. i believe that car thieves r not just car thieves, they're probably tied 2 a lot of other types of crime. pls never assume jus cos they come in maybe 2's or 3's that they r small potatoes - same way if they run, it's not cos they're scared of u either. whether ur boosting or tuning NA or play sound system etc, i guess u gotta live wit da fact ur shit's not safe but i HOPE no one here will have 2 go thru what we went thru. car / car gadgets kena stolen nevermind, jus don't end up dead. b careful everyone n stay alert 4 this shit!

crystal_method out.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
Kopi said:
Heh, what GSRFreak's saying is quite there... these guys boost cars for DeFI n Apex'i gadgets. dey also lookout for hot HU's like Pioneer, Kenwood,... no matter what kind of alarm u're using won't be safe. They work smart. Once ur car marked, they gonna get at it one way or another. There's no safe area in KL with these ppl around.
One friend got his DeFI & F-Con boosted inside his house compound. They dun care what ride ur using. If u're driving a truck with SAFC and Apex'i meter, they oso boost.

No need to ask where is their active location. They move everywhere to find good loot around Selangor n KL. The slightest of chance they get... they'll boost your car less than 2 mins (even Maggi oso take 2 min to be ready) with a brick and a cutter.

You'll be left with a broken screen and fcuked up dash!

They're the automotive scene snatch thieves. Have no pity when u catch these boosters, n take a picture and dun shy shy post it here n the newspapers. It's a good victory enough to tell that their bad is 'paid in full'.
unfortunately hehehe i don't have any pics of the dude we f.cked up 2 the max during my indident in cheras couple of months back (refer 2 my posting above this) but it's ok cos the bit that comforts n makes me happy the most is when that f.cker wakes up every morning n looks in the mirror and will think about WHY his face is like THAT... that nite we all agreed that it would b better if the thief survived the indident so that he could suffer 4 the rest of his sorry life before ending up in hell and also serve a reminder 2 his fellow gang members or whoever that that's what they'll get (or worse maybe?) if they f.ck around n get caught. i have absolutely no respect 4 these kinda f.ckers as i think most can only change their ways once they've been taught a REAL lesson.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
boy, crystal, u gave em' a 'face-lift'? :D

but its really sad that these buggers are so rampant these days...even in malacca where i am, my ICE got stolen before. :mad:

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
do u know that cheras taman connaught also a crime spotted area....

the llist of my car been stole gadget and my car too..

yellow storm- whole car gone, then my dad's fren found the car at ipoh....then talk to the guy(theif), he wan 20k for the car.....fuck.....is my car la....then my dad get new storm plus add about 4k like that......sohai 1

kancil- hu, amp gone

super touring- autometer(usa), 2 times in stole the hu and amp

isuzu trooper- hu, preamp(x2)

crv-smashed window, i think they wan stole the car, but then my mum come out, they gone

green storm- hu

wira- whole car gone then found by polis, hu,amp,woofer,power window switch, speaker,sidestep,driver seat gone. i see my car all over also crash....kesian. but now new car lo.......change engine, seat(fto), meter, dashboard, rim

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
wah heefmy...my heart goes out to u man. and my steering to the d@mn theif!