Beware When Parking at TESCO AMPANG

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Just got back from TESCO AMPANG for some groceries shopping. Went in for about 1 hour and to my horror my ride was nearly broken into. They went trying to break into my bonnet, completely destroying the key hole. I was lucky ... lucky indeed. Maybe the thieves realised that my was 1.8 Civic FD where they can't penetrate deeper into the car by the rear seat.

I didnt make any police report nor reporting the case to TESCO but i might be doing it later. So guys .. just becareful of your ride wherever you are. Now headache already whether to replace that thingy or to change the bonnet to FD2R or close up the keyhole.

Cheers

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry to hear that...nowaday everywhere they also trying their luck...
seal the keyhole....

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Now every month got headache.. how to go shopping like this? :banghead:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Sorry to heard that too hmm..
put 2ton gum to seal it... Confirm no ppl can korek...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
sorry for the damage done bro. its best u seal the hole. i did that for my ride as well.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
My friend's 4 Door Ek Converted got stolen there too when he went shopping there about a year ago. Pity him coz he just finished paying the loan for the car and just completed it into a VIRS model with B16A. I think the place is a hotbed for car thieves. You should make a police report so that the police knows that area is a hotspot for car theft. If you dont report it, these things will just go unnoticed.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Police report will be done at my office tomorrow (8 Nov 2011). Send an email to TESCO management last nite but i doubt that it will be entertain.

This is my 1st nearly break in incident, last time my SGTi was totally ripped off interior. This incident really gonna cost me for security upgrading. Pergi pasar pun susah ... damn

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Sorry to hear that. Anyway just so that we use the correct term it's the boot you are talking about right. Bonnet refers to the front where the engine bay sits and the boot is where you put your luggages or grocery. Anyway we got to becareful where we park. Better park in a place where there are more traffic.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
or dont bring ur car for shopping. i kena once when i parked at jusco to watch movie one night only to find out that my emblem was ripped off by some cheapskate buggars. since then i go shopping with kancil only. hehe.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
i have no intention to buy a 2nd car as there is a big parking prob for us at our resident. Aiyyaa mix up already boot n bonnet .. rusty memory seh ... :nurse: ..

Will be getting the hole patch this week.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u can see idiots with different emblem at different brand of cars.....so pathetic

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
i have no intention to buy a 2nd car as there is a big parking prob for us at our resident. Aiyyaa mix up already boot n bonnet .. rusty memory seh ... :nurse: ..

Will be getting the hole patch this week.
i understand bro. no matter how many cars we have, what cars we have, WE are the ones who must be careful at all times. these fellas are everywhere nowadays.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

u can see idiots with different emblem at different brand of cars.....so pathetic
exactly... those emblems dont even cost much. thats why i call them cheapskates. i always believe in one thing.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

so when they do that to me, they're asking for others to do the same thing to them, maybe worse. not emblem but their rims.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Society is going to the dumps. Just yesterday the news reported this thieve broke into a house and found nothing to steal so he confronted the owner of the house saying that the victim should work harder for a living.WTF! I would smack the bugger to kingdom come if i were the victim.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
sorry to hear that.ehh..how do u seal the key hole..means seal keyhole at left and right door? where to do to seal the keyhole? how if ur car alarm rosak? i also wanna go seal the keyhole

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
sorry to hear that.ehh..how do u seal the key hole..means seal keyhole at left and right door? where to do to seal the keyhole? how if ur car alarm rosak? i also wanna go seal the keyhole
Its the key hole in the car boot and you can install the remote trunk release.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometime ago I asked Chris Thomas of OPT USA whether can OCW/Alien Wax be used for other uses... say CPU casing? He said its possible... it just that he reminded me to make sure to KEEP the microfiber cloth damp at all times to prevent static electricity! This is a DELL computer casing that uses a single stage spray-on paint without any clear coat. Some of us know that OCW/Alien Wax works well on modern day paint system(2 stage...base coat and clear coat). So how would a wax like OCW/Alien...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience