Beware of this Con-man Car Repairer!!

Sep 12, 2006
Few years ago, i had an accident.
CHONG smash repair workshop located in No.50, jalan TS 6/2, Taman Perindustrian Subang, 47510 Selangor, had tow my car, promise to repair my car NICELY and pay my summon. They also promise to help me claim my insurance.

This guy Jimmy, did not keep his promise. he lied to me.
my car come out like shit, the bodypart are not align properly, the paint is of low quality, i can see some unsmooth surface all over my car. i suspect he didn't use new parts!

He also didn't pay my summon! I paid him the amount already, and he tell me he didn't receive any money from me! Now after so many years, JPJ now send me a summons together with lawyer letter. commanding me to pay the summons immediately or further action will be taken.

Now i have to fork out extra money for the summon.

That's not it, i have to top up extra money for the repair which my insurance suppose to cover 100%.
They give me all sorts of shit like tow money is not cover lar, this not cover lar, that not cover lar.
i'm so damn pissed. My trip to this workshop is a total nightmare!

So ppl, don't get CONNED by this con man workshop! Don't end up getting pile of shits like i did.

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
beware the callman fr Hlng Gan....the whole workshop is rubbish....
they dun even repair/align ur car back to normal, but, using those cheaplak stuff to put in ur car....& make ur car looks like normal when look in fr outside, full of water when raining...:angry_smile: curse them evday....:angry_smile:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
call man is like dat one ler...not all though...some call man can only make money when u accident kau kau and claim money for so called buying original parts for ur car but then use taiwan parts for u or just simply repair it...
if not how u see call man earn so much money to maintain their car...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
tat y when you get accident 1st thing call yr insurance guy who sold u the insurance for yr car...then he will get his insurance company panel to tow yr car.....most important thing is dun simply sign any form from yr insurance guy / from the repairer workshop untill u r satified with yr car repaired. How i know?? My father is an insurance seller and i got into very massive accident.....Learnt my lesson kaw kaw liow....

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
haha.... but there is a workshop is responsible enough... they repaired ur car until u satisfied then provide 6 months warranty. But those promised like spray whole car pay ur saman all they dun talk like this.... The police all u pay urself and they only do repair... thats all

tsfatt

Dec 9, 2005
actually for ins clm as long as u don't sign the satisfy form then they will not get the money..... but once you have sign when you collect the car .. all is too late.....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
tsfatt said:
actually for ins clm as long as u don't sign the satisfy form then they will not get the money..... but once you have sign when you collect the car .. all is too late.....
but the prob is, if u dun sign it, how to inspect ur car or test ur car..?? mayb they will let u test a few round, but, thts ain't enuf for u to find out any prob inside....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sometimes ppl are being forced to do unwanted thisng; i.e. signing the forms even when the work is not that great.
Send it to that particular workshop eventhough u dun know nuts about the workmanship there...
etc...

Anyway, some would resort to threatenings...and sometimes we'll just fall for it...
*sigh*
U dun want to sign; they wouldn't let the car out and charge "parking fees" for how many days the cars are there.
U dun let them tow; they threaten to smash u up....
*sigh*

Anyway, just becareful!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeah...
best is to have your own contacts so u dun fall prey to those predators out there.
I.e. contacts for car towing, repair shop, insurance adjuster; etc...

It's better to have the insurance handbook in your car which notes which workshop is listed under the panel and ask the tow guy to tow it there.
Than trouble would be lesser.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience