BEWARE OF THIS BUYER (gaijin_rokurunner)

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Dear all,

Just my advise to all our runner/seller here try not to deal with this person or if you are closing deal with him, please stop it.

ID: gaijin_rokurunner
EMAIL :
[email protected]
[email protected]3
[email protected]

As I know, this person was looking for AE86 stuffs.

Here is the story, the person bought an ECU from me and he was pay using Paypal. At first, he requested my price including regular mail for him. As a seller who needs to clear stock asap, so I agreed. To minimize my cost, I'm using Pos Malaysia sea mail to send the item. After that, I keep update him the status using mail including the tracking numbers.

To be honest, I've told him using regular mail will need more time to arrive. After one month he contact Paypal to put me in dispute. He wants to refund. Stated item arrive will spoil la, unknown shipping company la, when will arrive dunno la,..... the main point is want to refund.

The status of the item is on the way.
The tracking numbers is given and the consignment copy was scanned to him but he never check and straight away want to refund.

Want to deliver fast but dun wan to pay more.

As a seller, this is the first time I face this kind of lousy buyer. So anyone come across this person please try to ignore him and never use Paypal to make any international deals! Now Paypal is deducting my money and the right is at buyer side!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

As a seller, I have to make international call to follow up with him as this is nothing to do with Paypal.
Called no answer, email no reply, Whatsapp msg no reply too.
Obviously, this person don't want to settle personally. What is his motive is very clear!

Additional info:
His name and address.

anthony martinez
4636 colonel fenwich place
upper marlboro,*MD*20772
United States
Contacts: 2404762355

Last edited:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Damn suck buyer!
I will always insist to received the money before i send the parts from now.
Tks for the sharing, but sorry to hear your lost...

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i always use western union for international dealing, never trust on Paypal
Paypal only care on buyers right, never think about seller side..

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Damn suck buyer!
Ya. At first the payment was sent and I have withdrawn the money. After that just send the item.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Damn suck buyer!
i always use western union for international dealing, never trust on Paypal
Paypal only care on buyers right, never think about seller side..
Saw his advertisement stated how security, how confident, how pro in money transfer or trustworthy bla bla bla....ma give it a try lo. Pui! Who knows end up like this!

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Sei sohai buyer
AE86 ecu also want cheat.. Diu!
Pui lap sap buyer...
There are always got many bad seller, now buyer also got bad. We sell sincerely and steady but buyer not steady. Buyer/customer is not always right!

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

To be fair, I hope this buyer can come in here to confront with me.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
But better things is collect cash or direct bank in should be better...
I deal parts with Japanese... They also collect cash then mail me the item I want.
Be wise next time...
But sometime we meet this unsteady ppl also LEBIH!!!
This buyer suck.. Your mom never teach him moral...
Chicken head bottle brain
有爺生,沒母教

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
There will always be bad and good seller and buyers.

From what I read, the dispute is because the item has yet to arrive. Did you inform him that it will take 2 to 3 months to arrive via sea mail.

An ECU is a small package. Not that heavy as well. Why save a couple of RM10s for it. If you have used regular air parcel, it would have reached the states within 14 days.

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
There will always be bad and good seller and buyers.

From what I read, the dispute is because the item has yet to arrive. Did you inform him that it will take 2 to 3 months to arrive via sea mail.

An ECU is a small package. Not that heavy as well. Why save a couple of RM10s for it. If you have used regular air parcel, it would have reached the states within 14 days.
Ya. I've told him earlier. It doesnt matter for the duration of delivery. He just want to refund.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

But better things is collect cash or direct bank in should be better...
I deal parts with Japanese... They also collect cash then mail me the item I want.
Be wise next time...
But sometime we meet this unsteady ppl also LEBIH!!!
This buyer suck.. Your mom never teach him moral...
Chicken head bottle brain
有爺生,沒母教
Deals with Japanese is the most steady. They never use paypal at all. It suck that's y Japanese never use it.

I think this buyer is taking advantage of paypal to con ppl.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Ya. I've told him earlier. It doesnt matter for the duration of delivery. He just want to refund.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Deals with Japanese is the most steady. They never use paypal at all. It suck that's y Japanese never use it.

I think this buyer is taking advantage of paypal to con ppl.
Nowadays human was smarter than u think.. But just forget it... He will get retribution soon or later...
Maybe he choke by a Tao Fu or accident... :rofl:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
what i assume here i think this is a cheat, coz 3 mail provided all are not related, if a person want to deal, why have to use 3 different email?
2ndly email user name all different n not related
3rdly email n phone calls no reply
conclution: it's a set up, but better call up the paypal personally to ensure this is not a dispute from seller..wish u good luck!!!

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
what i assume here i think this is a cheat, coz 3 mail provided all are not related, if a person want to deal, why have to use 3 different email?
2ndly email user name all different n not related
3rdly email n phone calls no reply
conclution: it's a set up, but better call up the paypal personally to ensure this is not a dispute from seller..wish u good luck!!!
What to do I've already noted paypal. Now still waiting for their decision.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear guys,

Need some of your feedback although i've read similar threads discussion the same issue.

The issue is my water temp currently shows temp running abit high during cruising, speeding and boosting.

On traffic jams, temp will remain at 90-95c

Cruising on highway, temp will raise up till 100c

Boosting at 0.8 bar will raise up to 110c

Here are the some tech specs of my car

-4EFTE engine

-D&D (4 core aluminium) civic eg radiator

-Removed thermostat

-Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience