Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Beware of this person

kktham

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
fellow zth members,

for the benefit of everybody, pls becareful of this member "Justaguy" (bernard) who is a non-serious member. make silly appointments and etc.

cheers

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
what bad experience do u had? mind to share?

justaguy

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
wow :o .. so small gas ahh.. so sorry to keep you waiting as i was very busy during weekdays.. hope you do understand. :(

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by justaguy@Mar 2 2005, 23:26
wow :o .. so small gas ahh.. so sorry to keep you waiting as i was very busy during weekdays.. hope you do understand. :(
dun say ppl small gas ler.. u make ppl wait for u but didnt even apologies but say ppl small gas again? ...hmm... sometimes we mistake, learn to forgive and forget .. :) cheers.

justaguy

Known Member
Aug 21, 2004
ya ya.. i did apoloqize to him already but he seems didn't want to forgive wor.. i do admite i was wrong that i didn't pick up his phone called or reply his sms.. sorry ya..

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
you are late and never tell him earlier, and also ignoring his calls/sms... <_<

for me, i would do the same thing like kktham

stuka

Known Member
Jun 5, 2004
i had same experience. made appointment but he didn't come or pick up fon n ignore sms. his nick is YEWENG5404 or something. pig

kktham

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
main reason for this post is not to shoot anybody in particular. just as a reminder to non-serious members not to waste other ppl's time. it's still ok if you wish to chicken out on a deal, but dun make empty promises and appointments for others to wait for you at certain locations and never turn up. just stand up and say sorry i can't make it tonite or i decided to chicken out.. hehe

cheers!!

datsun

Jan 29, 2005
as well as this guy "jimmy9119" giving a fake(higher) spec of the things he sell. when things arrived WTF!! an older version was given to me and told me "there's no different between those 2 model" :angry:

*saga n wira same kah :angry:

So all i want to say is. Please be honest with those things you advertise!! cheers

AuraG100

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
I also have a bad experience this morning..One chinese guy called me and asked about my CD Player..I sell it for RM290..It's a Sony and I think, rather than you buy a new set which cost you RM380, better you buy this one, only RM290..Not so different wih new set cz I only listened for radio and CD - seldom used, so the condition is just perfect as new and I only bought it two month ago... But he want to buy my set for RM200..Damn! RM200..Cap ayam boleh la..

Then, this morning I told him that I can't sell the set cz his 'offering' price is too low for a perfect condition cd player..Tom (administrator) said, don't critics the price cz it is the seller's right..But this bloody fool whose want to use me to fullfil his dream to owned a CD player has blamed me cz I can't sell with the price he wants!! ..I hink he want to use me to get what he want..I sell it for money, cz I really need money..If I am very rich person, I would never want to sell my beloved Sony CD player and I can sedekah only to him with 70% discount..What the hell man..Of course la I need money and that why I sell my CD player..If I don't need money, I will keep my player..

That small-small thing he also can't understand and still want RM200..I think that's the price for cap ayam cassette player lah..

His phone number is 017-3705674

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
relaxed bro..that is the regular things happen between seller and buyers..

sometime buyers suck
example : wanna cheap,promise but never came,comfirmed but after that gone..

sometime seller suck
example : too high price,deal with other buyers but sell to others buyers..cheating..

that biasa la..that what we call "human". :D

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com

sometimes buyers:

1. call or SMS or PM then bargain with you, then when u set appointment, let say today is Tuesday and agree to meet on Saturday morning, come Saturday morning buyer never have courtesy to call back to cancel the appointment.When you are ready to meet the buyer you call him and he told you that he changed his mind need money to buy something else la, have to pick up grandma at railway station la, etc etc.
the keyword is courtesy. if u cant make it , call earlier.People also have other things to do la... time is gold.Perhaps not for you but people like me, i treated time as gold.

2.When you have agree with the price with buyer, after meet the buyer he or she tried to bargain with you like you own him the thing said that he or she can get this thing cheaper at another place or his friend sell this item cheaper than you. By all means , if you think u can get this item cheaper other than yours , go ahead, dont la waste people time.Then when u disagree with the price , the buyer start to throw tantrum, saying that he or she come all the way from far far far away from the galaxy just to view the item. Once i have met this kind of buyer, he kinda wanna bargain more on my item and when i disagree with him because he has agreed with one price that we have agreed before in the phone, he said he come all the way from Kelana Jaya to Shah Alam. just because he thought he can get a good price from me. i told him straight to the face that we have agreed with the price and the price that he asked is quite ridiculous. Item was PS2 complete set used for 6 months we agreed for rm600 then he asked the final price for rm400. does it make sense to you?
This happen last year on April.

and sometimes seller

1.giving wrong info. let say selling 16" rims and confirm with you that the PCD is 100 but when u come to see the rims it is PCD 114. summore the seller have gut to say it can be fitted with no problem
2.giving fake spec. stated that the item is 100% made in Japan whereas when you check back on the box it is 100% made in China.
3.selling faulty item. let say stated that the turbine is still in good condition and dont want to give personal warranty whereas when u install it confirm with mechanic it is kong already

nevertheless these bunch of jokers are minority in the wonderful world of ZTH. i have met so many great and honest sellers in th epast and summore make friends with them.

clemm

Nov 24, 2003
haha..me also meet ..?? zth member selling me a rosak wira 1.5 meter panel....!!! WTF when he selling for me say everythings run in good condition and garantee can work , after i take n install cant work lehh..... ok nvr mind i try to call him lahh
coz ask him can return o not? he say can but after call him a few time....liao he say at oversea lahh or sleep lahh working lahh......shit ...!!!! wat is this !!! cant return say lahhh.... :angry:
that guy until now also got selling item in zth forum but no need post out his name lahhh.....coz i also no rugi banyak.... :blink:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope all zth member becareful ohh....!!! check 1st b4 buy somethings ...
cheers.... <_<

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
yeah...better make sure the fellah has at least 50 post and is an advanced member or active..

coz some of them just sign in to sell stuff...then they dont appear ever again...

i bought my RG adjustables from shaun i think....thats his real name..

the item is in pretty ok condition...but i wanna ask him about the spring rate coz i forgot wat he told me...

i sms'ed him...no reply...

cant find his thread on the sales section...

and also cant PM him....

this sucks....

just be careful guys....

bebe

Mar 6, 2005
guess you guys will never know and understand the situation... :( :(

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
i also been cheated by 1 guy selling oz superturismo 15inches at 600, promise to meet at 9.00pm, waiting and waiting, 10.30pm only arrive...when call, he said on the way...on the way. When meet, he tells everything great about oz, i know it already... gurantee no bent, in perfect condition. since i'm really interested with the thing just pay him what he offer. Offcourse we cannot justify whether dent or not with naked eye, when brought to tyre shop, damn all 4 rims are seriously dent . When calling seller he just said impossible because oz is a rally and high performance rims and should not be dented. Crazy and shit seller actually and i have to pay extra 200 for repairing the rims since he dissappear until now. i have been cheated three times already until now and maybe i'm not as lucky as the cheated sellers. Until now, i always beware and beware before been cheated again.

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
:o customer wants to "UNTUNG"
:o Seller wants to "Lagi UNTUNG"
:lol: can't change this fact in Business :lol:

IMHO just be careful and don't rush2 :) if don't wanna buy....inform the seller politely...it's your right as a buyer....no such term as "CHIKEN OUT/IN" :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: seller has the right to sell at what so ever his/her price, and so does :rolleyes: buyer has the right to buy or not...respect both of that....ok maa... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting new car always comes with bundle of joy & excitements

My buddy, contacted me to protect his investment a couple of weeks ago prior collecting his brand new car, and we specifically mentioned not to be wash by road side car wash

on his way home driving thru some highway under construction and pilling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience