Better dont!!!

zamnov

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just to inform that my car was burglarised about 2 weeks ago at Pandan Indah. I live in a condo that only allows 1 access card per house, so I have to park outside the condo cuz the 1st tenant already took the access card. Left the car outside after dinner and the next morning when going to work, my driver side windshield was smashed. ALL GONE!! My Tachometer & Shift light, Vacuum meter, Air/Fuel ratio meter, pillar, VAFCII, Alpine CD unit & Recaro seats! When police came to take picture of my car, I showed him the blood stain on my car from the thieves. The policeman didn't do SHIT! :angry: Now my car is at my fren's workshop & I don't intend to drive the car until I upgrade my car security and move inot a new house.

I saw this safety tint booth at the BF Goodrich Festival at Sepang a week ago. Not sure it will do the trick, but it might help out! But kinda expensive!

http://www.vpsauto.com/security.htm

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Sorry to hear your story Rap.

I wonder how these cibai motherfuckers goin to live their life by stealing other ppl's thing.Ppl work like hell trying to save money just to buy vafc,rsm,safc,ICE,etc.These bastards came & took everything in just a few seconds!!They came,they saw,they took everything....

I also thought of a solutions but i never tried these before.Tie a rottweiler or pitbull on both sides of the rims.See whether they dare to come close or not.

For those who emphasize on the interior,try putting in a cobra inside the car.

If these 2 ways your things still gone,then i know who did those stealing jobs.

aDr1an.Dogg

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
Malaysia, PJ
www.teamrice.org
Just to let you all know what ever security sustem you put into your car even if its 6k to 300bux its the same they know how to bypass the alarm either that or they just break the glass!! *sigh its sad lucky i sold off all my meters!!

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
Dogg u sold off all yer meters oledi... ? hmm... how come didint notice it 1 ekkeke :rolleyes: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Zthians,

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find the thread.

Anyways, just want to learn from the sifus about the following:

1) Is there any difference in the engine?

2) I know theres diff in the ECU, but in terms of wat? higher boost?

3) How much is the price diff?

4) Does a 4wd gearbox locked to 2wd give problems in the near future?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience