Best polish/wax

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
I've tried using kit polish before, but the glow did not even last for two weeks. My car is 9 years old and it's the original paint. Anyone can recommend me some good products? polish, wax and even some good car shampoo's. thx :regular_smile:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Suggest you pay a visit to Subang Parade Lower Ground Level where there is a famous old accessory shop, next to cobbler and take a good look at FEATHERLITE paint surface care products. Besides, there is always a bottle of Tufoil that you may want to pick up too.

satriabiru

Aug 4, 2005
klang valley
Try meguiar's prod...damn cun result....use deep crystal polish & cover it wif gold class wax.....perghhh!!

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
you want long lasting then try Klasse or Mcguairs NXT range...,,

if you requirements is long lasting, try to get acrylic or polymer based waxes and stay away from carbauna based waxes. carbauna based waxes attract dust easily

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i like soft99 fusso series.. fluorocarbon coating.. shines for more than 1 month and repels water for 3 month if didn't rain much, or 2 month if always drive in the rain

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
been using johnson KIT wax all this while.. works good on my car.. raindrops bits n does not dirty my car so much hmm.. perhaps ur car paint coating is old oredi tat's why cannot absorb de wax well..

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
This is my view on the wax that i have used b4 on my 10 years old car
Preston - Sux
Soft99 - easy to apply, easy to wipe...but shine won't last long
kit metallic- hard to wipe it off and some times you can c the shine is not even.need alot of pressure to wipe...shine last
Amway- Easy to apply, easy to wipe but the price makes me stay away
NOw im using the Kit car waX...work welll on my car
next times i will use Soft 99 again

LeChuCk

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
best polish + wax?
meguiar's deep crystal polish + meguiar's NXT tech wax...

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
if soft 99 use cream 1 will be more long lasting
liquid just convenient and fast

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Both Meguair's and Featherlite products are great. Tried them before, and they are fantastic.

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
[s]UpErNoVa said:
been using johnson KIT wax all this while.. works good on my car.. raindrops bits n does not dirty my car so much hmm.. perhaps ur car paint coating is old oredi tat's why cannot absorb de wax well..
i've used the same polish for my parents car, its 1 year plus. the effect is still the same. :confused_smile:

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
lonewolf said:
you want long lasting then try Klasse or Mcguairs NXT range...,,

if you requirements is long lasting, try to get acrylic or polymer based waxes and stay away from carbauna based waxes. carbauna based waxes attract dust easily
the kit i used was carbauna. may be that explains y the car is always dusty after polishing. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience