Wat is the best tool to clean dashboard?

oyw

Feb 12, 2007
Good day guys,
I wana buy a product to clean my proton dashboard. So far I havent consume any dashboard cleaner yet.
So I would like to ask opinions from u guys regarding the cleaner tools, product brand and price $$$.
Wat is the best tool to clean dashboard?
Any suggestion?

Thank u,
Warmest regards. :biggrin:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
You dont really need to get any tools bro. Wipe off dust with damp cloth, get a normal dash board, plastic, vinyl conditioner and wipe on....

You can get it off the shelf from anywhere...least exspensive one I saw was RM7 for 50ml...liquid form.

MGlaze

Aug 28, 2007
Hi bro...you may try Meguiar's Natural Shine OR Supreme Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant.

The complex formula includes mild cleaning agents that help remove day-to-day dirt and grime and restore the orginal natural finish. Powerful UV blockers also help to defend against sun damage that can cause fading, cracking and discoloration.

Natural Shine will give you the natural look, while Supreme Shine creates a non- greasy, revitalizing shine. Which one will you choose? It's depends on your preference :idea:

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
may i knw how much is the meguiar's natural shine selling ? and where can i get it ..

MGlaze

Aug 28, 2007
The retail price of Meguiar's Natural Shine is RM47.00 and now there's 10% discount offered at Parkson.

You could get it from the outlets listed below:
Meguiars Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI
Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI:
- any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same?
- always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues here like ECU problems, etc?
- seen a couple of 2 door versions being advertised - is the engine etc the same as the 4 door?
- what main things to look out for when checking one out?

Got plenty of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience