My Ride Autogrooming in Taman Melawati Near the Zoo

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Guys anyone been to this car wash. The concept is great with very very reasonable prices such as wash from as low as RM 5 and to become a member only RM 50 with free one wax worth RM 25 and can wash your car with RM 3 off entire year. My friend drives an accord and this shop is washing is car at RM 7 plus vacuum. Polish also kinda cheap and they use all sorts of products from Osren, Autoglym to Mequire. So anyone been there please try and tell here....another thing, the owner drives a very nice Skyline R34 white color

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
is a good bargain with car wash between 5-7 plus vacuum. But i still prefer polish and wax myself, can feel the satisfactory after hard work!

BTW, how do i go if go from bt Caves, just besite zoo negara? i also stay at gombak.

tatayoung

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
Yep.. they're located nearby DENSO.. pretty decent workers and workmanship.. the skyline is sweet..

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Taman Melawati is located opposite Giant Taman Permata. The shop is located 7shops after 7 eleven. The workmanship is good. I have tried the polish and i love the effect. Besides that many nice cars there for the weekend also. I have seen E30 with RB26 and also E30 with Hartge engine there. I have also seen a few RX8 and Fairlady. Any comments lets share it here

sleepy

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
yup.. nice place... damn kesian tho. got this shop tiru its concept n open next to it.. basket..
anyways.. the owner is also a cool dude.. drop by la there.. sometimes the owner oso personally lap ur car man...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup.. nice place... damn kesian tho. got this shop tiru its concept n open next to it.. basket..
anyways.. the owner is also a cool dude.. drop by la there.. sometimes the owner oso personally lap ur car man...
calm down yo....:itsme:

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
yeah the next shop tiru tapi tak jadi..... The next shop i heard purposely hitting on them... telling customers that they are the first... come on laaa one look you know they look like crap. My ride uses Auto Gylm, Meguire, Osren while the next shop uses Soft 99 and charge customers for polish RM 450 for polish.. no wonder i always see their shop kosong... Not only that they dont have a name and my fren wash his engine there for RM 16 without WASH!!! that is what you call CEKIK DARAH.... my ride only charges RM 6 for engine wash....

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
ok bro, will try their service tmrow.

btw i saw the owner skyline ysterday night, nice ride :D

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
went there today, done the Meguire polish, way better than cars, wouldnt even bother to renew my membership due this nov. cars ftl.. :burnout:

tatayoung

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
I'm very tempted to give em a try as well.. i'll probably pay em a visit sumtime next week..

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
went there today, done the Meguire polish, way better than cars, wouldnt even bother to renew my membership due this nov. cars ftl.. :burnout:
What car you sent? How much they charging? 3 layers? And process took how long? Very tempted to try out their service.

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
As far as i know they are having a promotion now for raya i am going to invite the owner into this forum...he will explain everything. Anyhow you can call him at 0123900736-Victor (the guy with the skyline).

Meguire Polish 3 Step is RM 200
Autoglymm 3 Step is RM 180
Meguire Polish 1 Step is RM 100
Normal Osren 3 Step is around RM 150 if i am not wrong
Wash for normal wira all RM 8 + vacuum, its just like petrol station price for wash....

Try it... i saw the Volvo club president there on the weekend... he was very impress with the Meguire polish .....

zach

Known Member
Feb 15, 2007
i went there a few days ago. i must say they are pretty good for their price.

CDautoparts

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Big news! The next door car wash ( the copy cat ) crashed 3 customers car. Very bad damage. Now they are closed for 3 days already. Dam.!

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
As far as i know they are having a promotion now for raya i am going to invite the owner into this forum...he will explain everything. Anyhow you can call him at 0123900736-Victor (the guy with the skyline).

Meguire Polish 3 Step is RM 200
Autoglymm 3 Step is RM 180
Meguire Polish 1 Step is RM 100
Normal Osren 3 Step is around RM 150 if i am not wrong
Wash for normal wira all RM 8 + vacuum, its just like petrol station price for wash....
tried calling Victor but no avail.
mind to give me proper location? let's say from Batu Caves...how to go? (not tat familiar with tat place)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new Exige S. This 2012 edition boasts a new engine. One to replace the current supercharged 2ZZ 1.8 that is fantastic for short circuit attacks but runs out of breath perhaps too soon. Lotus will replace the 4-banger for a 2GR-FE 3.5L V6 from the current Evora as used in the Camry and then top it off with a supercharger to deem it "S" worthy. This is great news for Lotus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience