Best polish/wax

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
u guys can try applying a layer of polymer sealant, and then apply carnauba wax on top of the layer of polymer sealant. the polymer sealant can last around 3-6 months depending on brand and environment condition. the wax, maybe around a month or so?? trust me, the results is terrific. i use meguiar's number 20 polymer sealant and 3M perfec-it paste wax on top of it.

Last edited:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Based on my experience the best is still the paste form on the wax not the cream form. Recently I just use meguilar NXT TEXH WAX. it left deep gloss and wet surface and deepen my colur and also clear up the minor scratches like litter circle scratch on the suface on all the car. But really that stuff is expensive cost like RM 108, but i think parkson now is discount that thing intil RM 86.40. Give it a try, the satifaction is unbelievable

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
walau weh!!!
dint know got such an expensive wax man!!!
worth more than 100 man!!!
u guys really damn sayang car la... willing to spend so much to buy a wax
my wax that im using now oly cost me rm20.... hohoho

pirates999

Oct 4, 2006
sorry guys just wanna know what is the different between polish and wax???

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
wax act like a layer to protect your car...
just like candle la... when u burn it then it melt then d wax drop on your hand... so its like a layer on top of your hand when it hard rite... same like d car wax too... just like u wearing a bullet proof la... same thing apply to wax... but of cuz this wax not as strong as bullet proof la... hoho

n polish... is to make your car shine la... restore colour la... rip off d dirty stain or whatever stubborn dirt... n also to make your car smooth... before polish... u sit on your acr bonet... nothing happen.. after polish... u sit on it... u will drop to d ground cuz too smooth liaw... hahaha... joking la... but u can really feel d different before n after

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
polishes has abbrasive materials inside, to clean surface impurities. wax is to protect, like wat kev-tec mentioned.

100% pure wax like carnauba waxes does not have any cleaning properties. they just act as a sacrificial barrier of protection for the paint surface. synthetic waxes may or may not have cleaning properties.

in layman terms, u polish 1st, then u wax to protect.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I broke my clutch. Its from from a 6 speed sr20ve nissan primera P12 gearbox.
24 spline, 9 inch clutch.
My mechanic seems to have trouble finding the correct clutch kit set for me. Left in workshop 2 weeks already.

Anyone have any recommendation? 70% city drive so prefer soft clutch with enough bite for 225hp.
Please guide me to the correct clutch thanks!

PS: Ogura single plate clutch is a bad idea right? Saw one compatible ogura secondhand clutch for RM1600 in FB.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience