Alpine replica Amp

Concept

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Boleh's land
Hello guys, Just want to ask is the Alpine replica amplifier sounds good for components? need your comments. Thanks.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Well, as long as you don't use branded amps to compare, then quality wise is not bad. I have, but want to let it go.

vyzc

Dec 15, 2005
I've got one. Well, for the price you're paying, it does sound good. By all means, get these if you're on a budget. However, I think the output per channel is only about 50-60w RMS instead of 85w. One thing though, it might be a little bit difficult to tune the amp since the dials on the amp are slightly "inaccurate".

Concept

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Boleh's land
kyheng said:
Well, as long as you don't use branded amps to compare, then quality wise is not bad. I have, but want to let it go.
Why want to let it go bro? any problem? What is the fuse rating?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
vyzc said:
I've got one. Well, for the price you're paying, it does sound good. By all means, get these if you're on a budget. However, I think the output per channel is only about 50-60w RMS instead of 85w. One thing though, it might be a little bit difficult to tune the amp since the dials on the amp are slightly "inaccurate".
Yeah, you are right, but since this a replica.

Anyway Concept, the reason I have to let go is I got my Lightning Audio amps after a 1 year wait...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone.

Currently im using 195/50/15 tyre size.

But, for the next change im considering for 205/60/15 or 195/60/15.

The question is, can i use that tyre size? any pros and cons?

Reply is appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience