Alpine kce 422i quality ???

Pacifico

Mar 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
can anyone tell the quality of Alpine KCE-422i ipod cable compared to a CD. let say both has 320kbps quality song, would the quality be at 100% for the KCE-422i ipod cable like CD quality since the player says full speed connection.

how much am i looking at if purchase it from an authorized dealer ??any shop which sell this cable close to shah alam ??? thanx for feedback's

HU - CDE-9874E

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
very difficult to get, everyone out of stock, distributor also never bring in anymore, better off changing the HU and getting normal cable. current alpine players use simple cable only. the old HU needs the adaptor, expensive also. around 400 i think, current model cable is 100 plus a bit only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience