Semi auto or auto clutch add on

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life easy during traffic jam an cheaper to operate compare to automatic.

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
nobody knows meh... i was told it was shown in the "Big Boy Toys" shows last time.

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
las ttime my dad wanted to buy a maual waja i did research on it before ...
its a device which add on to your gearknob , press it and the auto clutch will kick in .
howevern the website no longer exist .

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
i have imported it here already by airmail..now looking for somebody to install

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
air mail, TT the money to the guy in korea last year before christmas..very worried wor...TT money blindly no gurentee i'll get the thig ..at last arrived Jan 15 this year.. now looking for installer

can fit to any MT car/buslorry etc petrol or diesel.

the thing cost USD 305, all in all until now incl tax, postal every thing cost me about RM 2.5k without installation

they give manual also

okt

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
what is the product name, brother

got any link?

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
here's the link
http://semiauto.koreasme.com/

i cant gurantee that the auto-clutch will work..until now still having problem to get mechanic to do it.. some who have install it before refuse to help me to install it.

thinking to do it myself but i only can connect the electrical part.. the mechnical part donno how to do...

so you all on your own in case you decide to buy it

okt

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
oic,

as my father is a mech, so if i really want to do so (still finding auto box for my car), and ask him to help on mechnical part.

as my old car (Mazda 323) is using carb and clutch cable, dont know is it ok or not to install it, as it need some signal (as vehical speed), so i will do more research more buy !!

and i remember this product comes to malaysia many years ago, after that just gone, but maybe now the thing getting beter?

ahhl

Feb 19, 2005
Visit site
the product is universal..either cable or hydraulic clutch can do. either petrol or diesel also can do. petrol vesion is much easier as it connected to the coil ( as they call it.. i believe the one which control your timing)

i was told this version is the upgraded ones...yes it come many years ago to malaysia. may be doesn't perform well .. that why it not selling well...and may be that why the machenic refuse to install it as they do not want to be blame it the product does't perform as what "customer" want.

:rolleyes: may be your father can help me to install it :rolleyes: ;)

okt

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
but seem you are quite far from my place!! :rolleyes:

I am from JB, but i will ask my father willing to do this kind of experiment or not (as he not own workshop by now), he he :P

Connection to the coil is for RPM sensing, and for diesel, need extra sensor if your car dont have !! :ph34r:

Oct 19, 2009
Kuching
Grateful if you can post the installation manual on line here as pdf or email me at [email protected]. Like that I can go through the manual and maybe together share the possibility of you installing the unit yourself. I am interested to install the same for my renault, but at moment considering the Indian version of City clutch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Plan to modd my FF Opel to FR or 4WD,depend on the enjin goin to swap in.
any sifu can advise the step i need to go and the pricing ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience