all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
yup auto g/box cannot stand in the higher rpm....before im playing with the turbo im using 1.8 single cam only but certain modd to play syiok2 maaa...hehehehh...but for me my personal advice N/A much better then turbo if you like to play in cornering there's some advantage on it......cheers bro

xxboxx

Aug 20, 2007
Anyone here using the Wira 2.0 Diesel GB? I'd like to know how's the performance :D
previously manage to find 2.0 Diesel gearbox, but because it don't have it's mounting bracket i can't use it. this is because the the screw position is different from 4G9x petrol gearbox bracket.

i sit on my friend car after he transplant his gearbox and it's 2nd gear can go till 100km/h! i suspect he is using 2.0 gearbox coz i tried 1.8 and mivec gearbox before but both 2nd gear want to reach 80km/h also very hard.

do tell us the performance if you have change the gearbox.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
vrxe
1st gear 60kmh at 7.5k
2nd gear 100kmh at 7.5k
3rd gear 145kmh at 7.5k

rrke
1st gear 70kmh at 7.5k
2nd gear 110kmh at 7.5k
3rd gear 160kmh at 7.5k

this is from my car, it may differ from others

xxboxx

Aug 20, 2007
i tried on 1.6 sohc, so cannot go till 7.5k
tried xrxe and xpxl

and my friend car is only 1.5 sohc!

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
if i use a better grade clutch, will that help?
yup auto g/box cannot stand in the higher rpm....before im playing with the turbo im using 1.8 single cam only but certain modd to play syiok2 maaa...hehehehh...but for me my personal advice N/A much better then turbo if you like to play in cornering there's some advantage on it......cheers bro

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
auto tranny uses torque converter.. n difficult to maintain high rev while manouver in corners... with auto cars.. u tend to slam on accelerator n slam on brakes to slow down the car..
i suggest get a manual transmisson for a fun car... from there you can do alot... n when you mod you can actually feel it n use it to the red line...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
so u r in the north?? where exactly.. kedah,penang or perlis.. you hv to scout in other states as well... then it would be a good bargain... big cities like KL Penang n JB wld hv more choices ot manual putras..

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey all bro...i m using 4G93 sohc engine...but my top speed is just 175-180km/h...and whn 160-175km/h...my car already is flying mode...:banghead::banghead:...=.=....my transmission is auto 1....i can see u all can hit 180-200km/h easily...mine 1...haiz...:banghead::banghead::banghead:...below pic is my engine...all pro sifu take a look...it is just fully stock~~~

Attachments

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
to all 4g93 owner hopefulls,
today is ur lucky day :biggrin: coz i have decided to sell my 4g93 engine
im selling the complete halfcut of the entire engine right out of my very own putra
so anyone who is sick of just checking out this forum and not having ur own 4g93 to talk about well now is your chance to erase that feeling :biggrin:
anyone interested just pm me or check out my thread at the market place
cheers :wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

oh yeah i almost forgot to mention the most important things my engine is auto and its a dohc engine :proud:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
hey all bro...i m using 4G93 sohc engine...but my top speed is just 175-180km/h...and whn 160-175km/h...my car already is flying mode...:banghead::banghead:...=.=....my transmission is auto 1....i can see u all can hit 180-200km/h easily...mine 1...haiz...:banghead::banghead::banghead:...below pic is my engine...all pro sifu take a look...it is just fully stock~~~
if you feel like flying.. it the in adequate Suspension... maybe it is old n deteriorating.. for better ride n handling try using coilovers

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original headlight HID control panel always gives problem simply because its located on the bumper which is at the lower part of the car...

Each time we speed through the rain water ponds, and when the water goes into the HID control panel, the headlight will sometime work and sometimes dont work...

Some of my frens with similar cars already converted to the ones recommended by the accessories shops.

Its of course cheaper than the ori.

Now my question is....

Is it ok to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience