all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Hi, I have a Satria GTI with a 4G93 but with a Siemens VDO.
Can I fit in a Toda 296 High Cam and how do I tune it with the current Siemens VDO?

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Sure, go and check the market section, plenty of new and used Toda cams, most pricey at RM3200 including valves. I will be going the Haltech route when I build my race engine. But for now, just run stock engine and gearbox to check out the handling problems.

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hmmm.. i cant find any link regarding this toda highcam for 4g93. only have for toyota and vtec. if im not mistaken, the only brand that introduce highcam for 4g93 in the market are matspeed, powerzone, JUN, tomei, kelford, duratech and rpw. hope u can share the link. thx in advance.

killerbee78

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what is the best adjustable for street n racing type for wira 1.8??? not so hard but not so soft.as long can take corner very well.budget around 1.5k

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
what is the best adjustable for street n racing type for wira 1.8??? not so hard but not so soft.as long can take corner very well.budget around 1.5k
bro i am selling my titan racing adjustable if u are interested would be around that price! pm me if u are interested! its good for on the road setting.

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
hmmm.. i cant find any link regarding this toda highcam for 4g93. only have for toyota and vtec. if im not mistaken, the only brand that introduce highcam for 4g93 in the market are matspeed, powerzone, JUN, tomei, kelford, duratech and rpw. hope u can share the link. thx in advance.
theres no toda high cam in the market for 4G93 even if theres its imitation product

verice8

Dec 19, 2009
PULAU PINANG
Need help!!!
1.my 4g93 can fix in mazda tx3 83mm piston?
2.putra and satria gti cam same or not?
any 1 can help me?

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has today confirmed that the team will be known as Team Lotus from 2011. The migration from Lotus Racing to Team Lotus will take place over the coming months and the renamed team will be the direct successor to the iconic previous incarnation of Team Lotus when they take to the track in the 2011 FIA Formula One™ World Championship and beyond. Tony Fernandes and Kamarudin Meranun’s Tune Group has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience