all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wow ppl hitting more than 350km/h...... crazy ppl!!!! or too much need for speed!!!!! ha ha ha

come we try game 1 km?dare or not dare?i anytime on!0122787675

come on man show your man power for me,i am sin+lan i free give money to you bai,u dare come take or not?

Wow.... that's tempting eh... :smokin::smokin::smokin:

1km?? too much edi la... make it 0-400 la..
can a stock stendet gaban mitsu join the game :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but dun too harsh on me ok? juz got my license one week ago only.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hope to learn from u to modified ride like u... hopefully my engine tune up can reached 450 so that i can outrun many monster ma..... then i can propose to R&D to build up such engine spec ar.. then i give u 50% share profit la... interested ar? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ddo5 can i join standard satria only..... then i help u in the r&d department..... ha ha ha ha ah aha

ddo5 can i join standard satria only..... then i help u in the r&d department..... ha ha ha ha ah aha

Yes u may bro... hahaha... i wont makan alone ma... then we share profit la :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so, we juz wait good news from organiser loh... :biggrin:

bro..your car not std la......

alamak bro... 93na ride stendet mendet ma... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thats why wanna join the game to do some R&D research :listen:

bro..your car not std la......

ssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!! standard la like dd05 ride.... got peluang to make money here... 1.6 and 1.8 hitting 350km... of couse i wan to know!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

huh.. possible la

Wira 1.6 also can achieve 1000hp dyno

and our local police camera speedtrap also trapped a car at 800kmh before rite ?

ha ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Hah?!?! Can only hit 350km/h already bising already Aiyo..... last time when my Wira still running with 4G15P, I'm already hitting more than that & after I've changed my powerplant to 4G63T then MIVEC rojak-ed with 4G93T block...... I've already reached Mach3 warp speed jor lor.

Why, couldn't believe it? Try u PM or ask Blackhowling, Joeker & other senior members here. They can confirm my saying here. :driver:

so anywan wan to comfirm this!!!! blackhowling, joeker??? anywan??????

hi all,am a biggenner......with sgti,and am a big fan of this satria,what i'd like to know is how to differentiate a real one from a converted one and not to get the siemens ecu model,and what are the other things to look for when buying one......thanks....

hi all,am a biggenner......with sgti,and am a big fan of this satria,what i'd like to know is how to differentiate a real one from a converted one and not to get the siemens ecu model,and what are the other things to look for when buying one......thanks....

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ahem ahem.... pssst... pssstt...... :adore::adore::adore:

Hi, I have a Satria GTI with a 4G93 but with a Siemens VDO.
Can I fit in a Toda 296 High Cam and how do I tune it with the current Siemens VDO?

Hi, I have a Satria GTI with a 4G93 but with a Siemens VDO.
Can I fit in a Toda 296 High Cam and how do I tune it with the current Siemens VDO?

got toda camshaft for 93?

Sure, go and check the market section, plenty of new and used Toda cams, most pricey at RM3200 including valves. I will be going the Haltech route when I build my race engine. But for now, just run stock engine and gearbox to check out the handling problems.

hmmm.. i cant find any link regarding this toda highcam for 4g93. only have for toyota and vtec. if im not mistaken, the only brand that introduce highcam for 4g93 in the market are matspeed, powerzone, JUN, tomei, kelford, duratech and rpw. hope u can share the link. thx in advance.

what is the best adjustable for street n racing type for wira 1.8??? not so hard but not so soft.as long can take corner very well.budget around 1.5k

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom