all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
4g93 runnin 350km/h? that ridiculous man :rofl:. im the current owner of the 4g93p and my top speed so far was 250. but that is not an easy feat as u need a very good road with a very good set of tyres :D with minimal traffic in order to achieve that mate.

if u tellin' me 240 - 250 i believe u. but 350? naah.. its too good to be true. although i do want my car to go as fast as that hehehehhee...

93na,

i think either u just wanted to know or u just convert to 4g93 engine. trust me, u gonna love this engine if u r using it mate. for me this engine is good for daily driven or wanna start a project car as the parts are not crazy expensive as those evo stuff.. :biggrin:

tell me bout it bro... i been using 4g93 for quite some time from a putra now a gti... ha ha ha... love this engine!!!! saja nak tau is interesting to know mah like wat chris says 350km/h on a 4g93 :confused::confused::confused:........!!!?????......

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

217whp sounds alot for a 4G93NA, mind show the dyno graph?
true... i had 180 on my last putra... but is not that easy... 217 possible but lots of work....and cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::listen:

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
tell me bout it bro... i been using 4g93 for quite some time from a putra now a gti... ha ha ha... love this engine!!!! saja nak tau is interesting to know mah like wat chris says 350km/h on a 4g93 :confused::confused::confused:........!!!?????......

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

true... i had 180 on my last putra... but is not that easy... 217 possible but lots of work....and cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::listen:
yeah. a lotsa of parts need to be changed and a lot of money and time spent to make that possible. but hey, its their money ehehehehe.. i would love to do that but naah.. :biggrin: i rather spend my money on modifying the house hehehehe.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
350kmh?? wow..hope can see his car dis 27th at sic.. on track not parking lot :)

Sonic Thunder

Known Member
Jun 23, 2008
350km/h...
mmm...im surprised ur bodywork hasn't peeled away by da insane speed bro!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
0-100=7secs flat...top speed=220-230 la...but dnt dare to push more...highest i got reach is 240...
management usin e-manage...high comp piston...lighten flywheel and crank..block blueprinted...port polish...super90 TB...tomei cams...HKS adj cam pulley...
jst sharing my baby's specs wit ya'll!
cheers!
tomei what cam spec??... 272??..
piston from 4g92 or aftermarket forged item??...

Sonic Thunder

Known Member
Jun 23, 2008
wow nice setup!!! was using those piston on my putra also!!!! but mat speed cams!!!! 288/288... ok la!!! got 180bhp!!!!:banghead::banghead:.....
nice wat bro ur setup...i was usin matspeed cams at 1st...but then wen i had to overhaul my engine...change cam one shot la...dad felt very generous...haha...:p

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
nice wat bro ur setup...i was usin matspeed cams at 1st...but then wen i had to overhaul my engine...change cam one shot la...dad felt very generous...haha...:p
so kind of ur dad... ha ha ha.. yup that was on my putra. sold it early last year now i m using a sgti.... just waiting to start a new projet.... still thinkin wat setup to do this time!

Sonic Thunder

Known Member
Jun 23, 2008
so kind of ur dad... ha ha ha.. yup that was on my putra. sold it early last year now i m using a sgti.... just waiting to start a new projet.... still thinkin wat setup to do this time!
tune da car for touge la....GTi damn cun ma....lightweight body...compact...fantastic engine...haha...sorry ah...im crazy for 4G93!:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
im planning to change my crank pulley to a lightened one..
just wanna ask,is Zerone one good ah?or should i get works?is it the same size as my oem pulley? mythelogy is too expensive la..hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience