4G93 owners in KK Sabah.

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
Hi! All 4G93 owners in KK Sabah,
I've been staying in KL for almost 10 yrs, and recently planning to go back to my own sweet home...KK with my lover => my car... hehe..... :)

I would like to find out some infos before I go back, and I hope all the tai kohs in KK could help...tq tq :)

1. Where can I find a good/expert workshop in KK that service/modify
4g93? Please recommend. thx :)

2. What kind of engine oil do the workshops normally use? Do they have Motul?

3. Any good accessory shops? I mean in workmanship. :)

4. Any good tyre shops? To do alignment / balancing / camber & etc. :)

Hope all the tai kohs in KK will provide some infos for me to refer....

Thank You Very Much!!! :)

Kenny

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
sorry i come from nearby island hahaha..
u can go back and only refer back to your old fren?or maybe go survey here n there lo...not familiar wit kk thought cause i only go there for my jobs which take only 1-2 days and return... :D

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
thx clanzkiller, I've d asked my old frens in KK, unfortunately non of them are kaki kereta, they juz go any workshop they like lo.... they dun mod their car oso.... hai... nvmlah, i'll see wht i can do le.... thx ya... :)<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->
my hometown frens usualy go keningau to modify or get spare part for their car since Labuan do not have anything beside normal spare part..

if u don mind to drive 1-2 hours for your car being modified./service/repair then i can ask for the address but u have to search for yourself la..cause i also not familiar wit keningau

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
wah! keningau ah.... too far d ler.... nvmlah, i'll try to search by myself ler.... worst come to worst, i'll juz sell off my car, and get a perodua viva lah. Save petrol....hahaha......
Actually I've seen quite a number of monsters around KK especially at nite, wondering where they do their car....:hmmmm:
If those monsters oso can do their car in KK, tht's mean i shldn't have a problem to do my car oso lo, coz my car very normal only when comparing with those monsters.....hahaha....

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
yeah there is always a modification garage for car in any states in malaysia in believed...just the problem of trusting/knowledge in the term of price,workmanship,skill and so on...

since u got no hints/idea any of modification garage around KK...i suggest u shud go back KK and just leave your car wit your current settings first...then for sure u wil meet new frens and might be as well old frens...

from tat time onwards, maybe u wil get recommandation from them and there u go..
tis is wat i do in KL..but luckily it was my first workshop when i started to owned a turbocharged car and it was introduced by my fren...and yes i can say i'm 101% satisfied wit the workshop i've been going..

so hope u can get wat u wan...good luck bro

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
Thanks for ur advise Clanzkiller!!! :burnout:
I think so far tht's the only way I can do ler.... :burnout:

Thx!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault chiefs have been summoned to the World Motor Sport Council as a new espionage saga kicks off in formula one. Mere weeks after McLaren was kicked out of the 2007 constructors’ championship and fined $100m for spying on Ferrari, it now emerges that Renault is similarly accused of possessing secret data about the McLaren car.

At the height of the so-called Stepney-gate scandal, it was reported that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience