4G93T Club

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
welcome to the club oye! im also new to 4g93t, but the side-mount intercooler is sufficient for std setup and make sure it receive air flow from the front. the symptom of not getting 'cooled' air is engine knocking when boosting. any bigger intercooler will increase turbo lag de. let see wat others sifu says.. enjoy yer ride, bro!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Bro. checked all external edi. changed spark plug and all coil. intercooler piping checked.
Now take off the turbine to check. it might be turbine leak??
it boost til 0.5 and the misfire occurs. cannot go futher.. tomorrow changing back to td04 and try again.
Will update u guys sooon
i thought u using td04 all this while?
since when change to td05 without telling me sob sob...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
contreasjun27 - Sorry dude. i got this turbo by best frd. He ask me pay installment.
Then after i changed got all these problem. haahaa! quite sad too. cant drive for at least 2 weeks edi. i think going to fix it .. take me about 1 month edi.

Don angry dude. i treat u minum after i got back kl. Now i am in hometown holiday.

I am still new in Modification. i need ur advice still. Where is the workshop u mod all the while dude?

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
i heard somebody from this thread just install the TD05 20G + highcams....very scary heheheheheh....cheers

BADTURZ - Its normal bro if got problem ar the firstime just put some patience on it and soon you will be the happy with the things...hahahhaha

P/S : Quite a longtime not signed in to this thread.....cheers

Last edited:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
contreasjun27 - Sorry dude. i got this turbo by best frd. He ask me pay installment.
Then after i changed got all these problem. haahaa! quite sad too. cant drive for at least 2 weeks edi. i think going to fix it .. take me about 1 month edi.

Don angry dude. i treat u minum after i got back kl. Now i am in hometown holiday.

I am still new in Modification. i need ur advice still. Where is the workshop u mod all the while dude?
haha not angry lah bro...chill lah whats the problem beside misfire bro?
btw guys right now my ride like siput siput like that, dam hard to drive...
rpm idle go crazy...think my engine going to kaput already :bawling::bawling::bawling:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
haha not angry lah bro...chill lah whats the problem beside misfire bro?
btw guys right now my ride like siput siput like that, dam hard to drive...
rpm idle go crazy...think my engine going to kaput already :bawling::bawling::bawling:
Hehehhe contreasjun your car going to kaput but mine already inside the workshop heheheheheh....crank n the conrod kong already now planning to put something inside but need to find extra fund n im still thinking of what a best things should i put inside....anyway cheers :driver:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
contreasjun27 hrmm.. misfire is the only problem so far i got. hrm.!

yashiofactory 20G is poison by u man! .. hahaha! btw, u mind to share how the td05 20g working? ... hrmm in term of how the pull feeling ? .. hahah.. very very pull ?
and the turbo lag how to solve?

Last edited:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Hehehhe contreasjun your car going to kaput but mine already inside the workshop heheheheheh....crank n the conrod kong already now planning to put something inside but need to find extra fund n im still thinking of what a best things should i put inside....anyway cheers :driver:
haha forged piston time bro!!!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

contreasjun27 hrmm.. misfire is the only problem so far i got. hrm.!

yashiofactory 20G is poison by u man! .. hahaha! btw, u mind to share how the td05 20g working? ... hrmm in term of how the pull feeling ? .. hahah.. very very pull ?
and the turbo lag how to solve?
20G must be super lag...im using 18G already lag like crazy dy..
sometimes missing my td04 baby

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Haahaa..! i am agree with u too. super lag. but i have not tried the car. already misfire. grr..

i mean after done changing turbine. misfire occurs. only turbine + injector + wastegate.
Then it occurs misfire. grr!

Btw, how much RPM ur turbo kick in

Last edited:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Contreasjun27 -Im also have an intention on forged things but right right now im thinking of changing to other car maybe 6 cyllinder or rotary....hehehehehhe....n the current car should put the things back together but a little bit power then the standard....hehehehehhe

Badturz - About lag im agree with that but somehow i dont feel it anyway...hehehehheh during this time the g/box play the main role to support the engine......some people said the mivec g/box more powerfull but just stick to your normal gsr g/box n made it to 2wd lock then you will feel the different.....i mean not the normal 2wd lock but some of the things inside it need to take out...hehehhehehe i already mention this to WIRA3319 from KK about this before...cheers

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
lmfao last nite i got nothing to do, i go youtube search for borg warner turbo...and.................i couldn't sleep after watching + hearing the video clips..........god dam it

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
yashiofactory - Thank for the advice. Wahaha.. Rotary. spending kao kao wor.! hahaha!@!
6 cylinder - Supra in line 6.. Good good.. i wish i had the money for that too

clanzkiller - very very nice. hahaha! but what the pricing in malaysia?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
borg warner expensive lar..... go get bulls eye turbo lar..... certain turbine can plug & play.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mclaren F1 is over 20 years old, and yet it remains unsurpassed in many areas except for going in a straight line. So while it still rocks our world, a replacement model has been long overdue, but us fans and potential owners have to wait no longer as Mclaren has confirmed it will launch a follow-up to the legend in 2012.

It has long been rumoured that a successor would be introduced somewhere...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience