4G93T Club

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Wow to those items. Do you bring those stuff in also?... tsk tsk... damn... 1.7 - 1.8 bar of boost easily..... (got a feeling he will say about 2.0 bar.. :p)
Its ok ftzone, your GSR can easily whack Evo 3 also after that... (I hope Evo dudes don't read this)

NFS : oklah.. vtec power....EK9? Your wife will make noise also that your car is noisier now. hahah... :biggrin: You still staying in Subang?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Wow to those items. Do you bring those stuff in also?... tsk tsk... damn... 1.7 - 1.8 bar of boost easily..... (got a feeling he will say about 2.0 bar.. :p)
Its ok ftzone, your GSR can easily whack Evo 3 also after that... (I hope Evo dudes don't read this)
All these while I got sell those forged parts ler... just that I got no reason to use it myself only..

I have sold Forged Pistons and Conrods on EVO3 setup before also... boosting 1.8bar with garrett ar60 sized turbo rated power around 500-600hp got la I guess.. but still can go higher if turbo is bigger. my GSR how to tapao those evos la... impossible

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
JD: Me no longer in Subang la ... hv moved out near to Crazy4gsr area ... ehheeh not EK9 lar ... me family car now ...

ftzone: 500-600hp your car or the EVO??? waahhhhh ... drooling ...drooling ...

Bump: JD: Me no longer in Subang la ... hv moved out near to Crazy4gsr area ... ehheeh not EK9 lar ... me family car now ...

ftzone: 500-600hp your car or the EVO??? waahhhhh ... drooling ...drooling ...

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Hi guys...

I am trying to solve the ticking sound from the "tapek"... looking for performance lifter.. anyone know where to get?

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
MSDN ... the tepet sound can be solved by re-oiling ... unless u really want to change those lifters ... and sorry a bit noob Q ... what is performance lifters? such any exist???

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
raymond: sorry to hear about the sad new. weren't u using silicon hoses at your wastegate? how did the thing came off? i thought the thing could last a little bit better then the normal ones.

msdn: there is no such thing as performance lifters. ours is the first gen lifters where the hole for the squirters are small and the oil couldn't get through fast enough that is why it's giving the ticking noise. there already have 2nd gen lifters, just get the ones from the later batch GTi's (year 2002+) and the ticking sound will only happen around 3-5sec at startup in the morning. now 3rd gen lifters which have bigger holes for the squirters and can eliminate the ticking sound completely but the only place is i saw selling is at meek automotive (www.meek.com.au).

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
silicone hose or not, things are not meant to last forever, if they are install incorrectly.. =)
If I were using rubber hose, most likely my engine blown ages ago instead of Sepang.
Anyway, this is a good lesson to learn... never connect your hoses more than 80deg angle... very bad idea... hahahaha..

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
its a good thing if u can set the e-manage to trigger boost cut if it does come with that option, in case it senses you suddenly boost more then you are suppose to it will cut off the engine upon detection. at least the % of the engine going to blow will be reduce.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro lazarus ... long time didn't see u la ... miss ur car also ... ehehheh

how r u and ur car?

Bump: Bro lazarus ... long time didn't see u la ... miss ur car also ... ehehheh

how r u and ur car?

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Lazarus is back too! :)

NFS : His car always ok one.... heheh..

Hi guys...

I am trying to solve the ticking sound from the "tapek"... looking for performance lifter.. anyone know where to get?
I solved mine by using Motul oil....
Believe it or not.... jeez...

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Yo man, sure.. tt soon...

Anyway Happy New Year to all GSR kakis... :biggrin:

Bump: Yo man, sure.. tt soon...

Anyway Happy New Year to all GSR kakis... :biggrin:

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Good to see that this thread is stil good to go :biggrin:

Sifus, just wanna knw whats the stock fuel pressure for GSR normally with/without boost?
Anywhere i can get to check the fuel pressure at the fuel rail? Just wanna make sure mine is sufficient although everything is stock including boost. Can be done in normal workshop? Million thanks:adore:

Bro ftzone, do you sell ori MMC timing KIT for GSR, if yes whats included besides the belt? And whats ur best price togather with water pump as well?:biggrin:

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
ganfh, can't answer your question. See got other sifu's to reply you.
also, go buy silicon timing belt ler... heheh... :biggrin:

Bump: ganfh, can't answer your question. See got other sifu's to reply you.
also, go buy silicon timing belt ler... heheh... :biggrin:

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
does anyone wanna sell off his block or got spare block?
pm me pls thanks

Bump: does anyone wanna sell off his block or got spare block?
pm me pls thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, any1 here have the experience in upgrading their wira suspension?
i mean from 1.3 to 1.6 suspension... as i know, the 1.6 absober n spring is bigger in diameter. so is the top mount different? i mean the black cover to coordinat the spring n to screw at the top. i ask a few forman n some suspension sellers, some said need to change. but some of them nvr mention abt that thing at all, say just buy the 1.6 spring n absober will do.
any1 could help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience