4G93T Club

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
madkyo,

not that we dun want help ler... if u do a forum search.. it has been discussed many times over n over.

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
i know brother >.< .. just that it's 277 page = = how am i going to find which page...go through all page i got no time .. T_T me 1 day work 16 hours lol

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Madkyo,

Maybe the first thing you want to consider is a turbo timer, wider tyres, and better brakes. It takes more to stop a GSR running full throttle!

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
sorry fellow 4g93t members...wanna kacau a bit...actually i just wanna know how much hp can a stock 4g93t wit td05 produce?? and wat's d fc like? planning to get a 4g93t...thanks to all sifu who willing to reply...:adore:

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
Madkyo,

Maybe the first thing you want to consider is a turbo timer, wider tyres, and better brakes. It takes more to stop a GSR running full throttle!
hi bro ylkien...thx for your kind opinion really appreciate it.. ^^ ... i'm using 15 rims... planning to get ebc brake pad or metal king brake pad ... turbo timer also would include inside.... ^^ thx alot for your help hehe

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
wait till 300 pages kot...all gsrians fellow sleep la i guess..:sleep::sleep:

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
hi guys, i have some problem with my gsr after tuning using Unichip Q. now engine checklight comes on sometimes when i am on fifth gear at approx 3k rpm on light throttle and no boost. The checkligt will go away after i restart my car but comes back once in a while which is damm irritating.
Anybody faced the same problem? can pls kindly advise?
tHanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i suspect it is your injector driver giving you the intermitten check engine light.
i have the same problem with the e-manage blue version. this shit happens to Mitsubishi engines & ecu only as far as I know. try getting back to your installer and ask whats the problem lor.

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
Man, thanks for the info.. The problem happened after i installed a walbor fuel pump. How to solve the problem? will tuning remove the problem? if so, how to? play with the air-fuel ratio??

Oct 31, 2008
hi all..im looking for satria 1.3 converted to gsr n upgraded...
also looking the car converted body parts to gti:biggrin:

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
yo brothers... need some advice.. wat is the best wastegate size for 93T...
coz i wanna install wastegate... and also wat is the best throttle body size for GSR too.. is it using Mivec throttle???

is it good to put in a Skyline GTT single turbo as upgrade... as my mechanic advice me to take that turbo..

thanks need some advice

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
cant say its d best size wastegate but normally if u want to boost up to 1.5bar can put 38mm size with 0.7 or 1bar spring rate...refer to Tial usa wastegate size...

yes u can use tb mivec or evo1/2/3...its bigger than gsr tb

i dont know much about skyline turbo but if u want to mod to bigger size turbo better put td05 from evo3 turbo...easily install and minor mod...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.
anyone know what best to do with 4g91??
what i've done was change g/box to 1.8 with trinity plate and exedy racing pressure plate. but change back to 4g91 g/box. mahal seh nk maintain. keras bapak nk tekan clutch

in my list is
1. to do port and polish together with modified cam pully to adjustable
2. change cam shaft to gsr cam or other 1.8 cam
3. change throttle body, ecu, air flow sensor and knock sensor (if i not mistaken la) to 1.8.
4. install e-manage with aerospeed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience