4G93T Club

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ganfh,

stock fuel pressure with vacuum hose intact is about 2.8bar
I don't have original timing belt kit for gsr ler... u can order from spare part shop.
However, I got Power Enterprise Timing Belt only..

Bump: ganfh,

I don't have original timing belt kit for gsr ler... u can order from spare part shop.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
ganfh,

Thx bro, power enterprise blue belt? Too power edi la for me :biggrin:

Anyone using twin pot evo3 here? I just wanna knw wats the weight diff between the GSR and Evo3 disc+caliper? Thx

Bump:
ganfh,

Thx bro, power enterprise blue belt? Too power edi la for me :biggrin:

Anyone using twin pot evo3 here? I just wanna knw wats the weight diff between the GSR and Evo3 disc+caliper? Thx

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
Hi all, wanna to know if check engine light ON and stay on after boost start kick in and power drop, after off and start engine the check engine light off, error code is knock sensor ( cant recall exact the error message ), what could be the problem of this? my engine is 4G93T. thanks

Bump: Hi all, wanna to know if check engine light ON and stay on after boost start kick in and power drop, after off and start engine the check engine light off, error code is knock sensor ( cant recall exact the error message ), what could be the problem of this? my engine is 4G93T. thanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
if error code is knock sensor, you just need to replace it lor... otherwise take it off completely... so you can still drive.. but is not good because ur ECU may not retart the timing when it is needed.

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
if error code is knock sensor, you just need to replace it lor... otherwise take it off completely... so you can still drive.. but is not good because ur ECU may not retart the timing when it is needed.
Yes, thinking to replace it because when the check engine light on, I think the ecu engaged into safe mode and the power drop drastically. do you know around how much to replace it?

Another thing is, do you know how much it will cost if I redo the intercooler piping? what size of intercooler suitable for our GSR? mine is 4G93T terbalik version. is oil catch tank is a need for turbo car? what spark plug suitable for GSR?

Sorry for asking alot question, because I just get my GSR, still new to turbo car and no knowledge on it. :P

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
hi........... i'm a beginer. so i once to put vr4 i/c and the i/c piping , i hear some people said Evo 3 piping can put it (yes or not ) ?
question :
1 : Evo I/II/III i/c piping same or not ?
2 : i'm ori side mount gsr i/c change to vr4 i/c can turbo lag or not ?
3 : what mean to " turbo lag " and how to know the car is turbo lag ?

Bump: hi........... i'm a beginer. so i once to put vr4 i/c and the i/c piping , i hear some people said Evo 3 piping can put it (yes or not ) ?
question :

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hi........... i'm a beginer. so i once to put vr4 i/c and the i/c piping , i hear some people said Evo 3 piping can put it (yes or not ) ?
question :

Bump: hi........... i'm a beginer. so i once to put vr4 i/c and the i/c piping , i hear some people said Evo 3 piping can put it (yes or not ) ?
question :
1. yes the size is same..just the year of production is not same...
2.there wil be no turbo lag if u're using ori vr4 turbo which is td05
3.turbo lag usualy happen when u use bigger turbo...some said is good some said is bad...example like your current turbo wil start to spin at 3,000 rpm...when u change to bigger turbo, it wil start to spin at for example 4,000rpm, so the range btw your standard 3000-4000, werby the 1000rpm range is the term 'lag'....

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
another words is ... the time taken for you turbine to spool is turbo lag ...

Bump: another words is ... the time taken for you turbine to spool is turbo lag ...

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
if i using ori turbo td04 , i put vr4 i/c than i put the evo II piping , so may i know the piping can join it the vr4 i/c or cannot ???????

Bump: if i using ori turbo td04 , i put vr4 i/c than i put the evo II piping , so may i know the piping can join it the vr4 i/c or cannot ???????

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
don worry if it doesn't suit...there is always something to solve those minor problem..get yourself an aftermarket silicone hoses for intercooler so tat u can always fix it rite..

if u talked about plug n play, i think the diameter of the intercooler hole is same as evo123 intercooler, but just the size of the intercooler is different..so u might need to longer your connector in order to fit it...

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
yes, i'm talking about the diameter of the intercooler hole , if piping can put it , so i go to buy used ori evo123 piping .... so i no need to modifi the piping ..he he he ................

Bump: yes, i'm talking about the diameter of the intercooler hole , if piping can put it , so i go to buy used ori evo123 piping .... so i no need to modifi the piping ..he he he ................

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
vr4 i/c inlet outlet placement is different from the evo123 i/c. Therefore EVO i/c piping will not fit correctly with vr4 i/c. i suggest custom make would be a better option. otherwise get a complete evo i/c kit to bolt on. ** bumper clearence is another issue though...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hehehe i nvr go n count vr4 intercooler hole diameter before anyway... so vr4 is much more bigger or smaller?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any recommended tow service in Nilai area? Please provide the number of the tow company or operator. Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience